Ford Explorer Problems website

Old January 21st 05, 05:50 PM

Default Ford Explorer Problems website

I just launched a website http://www.ford-problems.com dedicated to
gathering and presenting information on various Ford Explorer problems,
including tranmission, fuel injector, tie rods, axle and other
problems. If you have any suggestions for any other problems or
information that you'd like to see listed on the site, please let me
know. Thanks in advance.

Brian
http://www.ford-problems.com

Old January 22nd 05, 05:29 PM
M Hoaglan

my 2001 explorer is fantastic,. I love it,,,
I did check out this ford problems site. It sounds like a lawyer site.
ambulance chasers.
I m sure with one of these lawyers I could sue my neighbor for passing gas.
oups.com...

Old January 24th 05, 02:28 AM
Jim Warman

Agreed... the opening page shows me that this is a site designed to berate a
tough little car rather than assist anyone with repairs and maintenance.
It's always interesting to see the depths that some people will plunge to in
order to generate business that doesn't really exist..... plugging up our
judicial system and squandering tax dollars in the process.

I hope there's a lawyer or six reading this... I tell lawyer jokes in a loud
voice and with much gusto.... sadly, none of my jokes compare with the joke
that a lawyer has already shown him/herself to be...

Old January 24th 05, 04:01 AM
Gordon S. Hlavenka

Jim Warman wrote:
> none of my jokes compare with the joke
> that a lawyer has already shown him/herself to be...

The problem with lawyer jokes is, lawyers don't think they're funny --
and non-lawyers don't think they're jokes.

--
Gordon S. Hlavenka http://www.crashelectronics.com
Tragically, as many as 9625 out of every 10,000

Old January 24th 05, 05:24 PM
Richard Ray

Weasel! Unlike you, I put my name on my posts. Unlike you, I love
Explorers. It's legal weasels like you that give honest lawyers (yes,
some people would say that is an oxymoron) a bad name. Do Explorers have
problems, yes, but so do other vehicles. It's bull****e press and pseudo
research from the legal profession that has made it impossible for us to
get a decent resale value or to even rent a U-Haul trailer with an
Explorer. The same truck with Mercury Mountaineer badges however, no
problems. Out, out pest!

Old February 15th 05, 06:38 AM
jpost

I have a 1993 explorer 6cyl. automatic. My 4wheeldrive will not work. When
i push the button to go into 4wheeldrive it does not light up. I also
checked the black box in the rear and hit the reset button the red light
comes on and then goes out. I also hear a clicking noise in the box when i
push the 4x4 button. How would i go about getting it to work?