Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be the solution

Old August 23rd 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2455_]

Default Bill Hughes -- You are part of the problem, you can be the solution

I believe he's talking about you and other little Psychopaths that spam
me, that are REALLY JEALOUS, over the cars I've owned, ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California
surfer body, Christian family, and name.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 23rd 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2465_]

Default Bill Hughes -- You are all of the problem, so your suicide could be The Final Solution.

This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really jealous,
I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic
psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net
24.86.24.251 who's only way to get attention is to make
a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups so they may to see what an a**hole
you, aka SW really is!!!!!
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
Nope, you're just a coward, like when you ran from the Army induction
almost forties years ago.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 23rd 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2448_]

There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
back in elementary school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and
address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless!
Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life queer, losers!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

oups.com...

Old August 23rd 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2460_]

I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in
every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to take the opinion of a
jealous, anonymous coward ? Too afraid to use it's name and
address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless!
Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life, losers!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 23rd 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2462_]

Typical bleeding heart liberal whacko limp that just spews meaningless
rhetoric, rather than taking action. Just cut and run like your kind do.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
. ..
> Bill has likened his personal battles on the group with the War on Terror
> and thinks Iraq will fall and Iran will nuke us if he stops posting here.
> He's really gone off the deep end.
>
> Unfortunately what was predicted months ago has come to pass..I along with

> whole lot of other folks on the group has just had to killfile Bill and

his
> "friends" so we don't need to wade through a ****storm of flame wars every
> time we log on. Of course, new faces looking for Jeep advice see all the
> crap and pass on the group, thinking (and rightly so) that this group is
> just like all the rest, with a few good pieces of advice among so many
> personal flame wars that it's not worth the time to go through it. Pretty
> soon all this group will consist of is Bill and his "friends." No matter
> what he believes, Bill has done more to kill this group than all the other
> dumb****s combined, and it vastly overshadows any good Bill has tried to

do
> by reporting them to their service providers.
>
> I've reported many group abusers. I've even reported Bill since his

conduct
> is also in violation of the group charter. But rarely have I make a point

of
> responding to an abusive post, and I never have made it policy to post a
> reponse to every abuse post. I understand that doing so just adds more

crap
> to the group. I appreciate Bill's efforts in reporting the dumb****s who
> plague the group. But what Bill doesn't understand, and probably never

will,
> is reporting abuse to the providors may help, but responding to every post
> doesn't help and just makes everything worse. The only thing I can think

of
> is Bill's afraid of looking like a coward if he doesn't respond to every
> post, when he doesn't realize it takes real courage, commitment and
> self-control to *not* respond. Report, sure. But posting a response to

every

Old August 23rd 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2450_]

I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over
any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in
every place I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you
have said contradicts it's self. And we're supposed to take the opinion of a
jealous, anonymous coward?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

oups.com...

Old August 23rd 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2459_]

Old August 23rd 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeff Strickland

I rest my case.

If you manage to get the piggy to sing, can I be the manager?

Old August 23rd 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2461_]

Hi Jeff,
In the mean time report a couple of these a**holes. Just hit File,
Properties, Details, and copy, paste and Forward to their respective
Internet Servers. 24.86.24.251 to: and 12.205.158.32 to:
and If you want me to quit, report me to

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 24th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
nrs

On Aug 22, 11:41 pm, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:
> I have done just that at a week at a time and you didn't notice a change
> did. I've learned my lesson and will out post them, I have not began to
> fight. And I challenge you to report them every time they change their
> coward names so they bypass your kill file, so you too, may contribute a
> little to our group. Do you think you can handle it?????
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> /
>
> "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message

> > Bill, you are doing the usenet equivelent to trying to teach a pig to

> sing.
> > Leave the ****ing pig alone and maybe it will go away. Even if it doesn't

> go
> > away, the traffic on the group will drop dramatically.

> > I challenge you to be the better man. Don't let me down.

Bill,

Do you belive in democracy? We are voting for you to stop trying to
outpost them, and we have nothing against reporting them. Are you
going to put your agenda above the wishes of the majority?