is it possible to have multiple wires arc and have nothing wrongwith wires??

Old May 7th 07, 09:17 AM posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,rec.autos.tech
AWN

Default is it possible to have multiple wires arc and havenothingwrongwith wires??

Thanks for the advice Mike. I will look into that. I've had good
experiences with Taylor in the past but such is not the case here. I found
the double 'click' engagement, flexibility, and RFI shieldig to be great.
Again, I have not found that to be the case here. I agree with you about
the hp gain claims without a modified ignition system, CR, etc.
Thanks.
Andrew.

in article , Mike at wrote
on 5/5/07 10:54 AM:

Old May 7th 07, 09:20 AM posted to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks,rec.autos.tech
AWN

Thanks Steve. I suspected the RFI beast to be at play here but I've never
seen anything like this before. It's absolutely silly.
Andrew.

in article , Steve W. at wrote on
5/5/07 7:09 AM: