F-Sum Rfactor Mod dev team looking for league members

Old April 11th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Danathar

Default F-Sum Rfactor Mod dev team looking for league members

If this is inappropriate here (league advertising) my apologies ahead
of time.

Our Development team just released F-Sum version 3 for Rfactor (open
wheel mod). It's an open wheel fantasy mod that we think has turned
out pretty good.

With this release we've had over 600 downloads in 2 days.

What we REALLY need though (and this helps our development effort out
as well for the mod) are more league members. Our mod can accommodate
ALL levels of driver skill.

If you are even casually interested check out

http://negativesum.net/games/racingleague (Also in the League section)

The Mod page at rfactorcentral.

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F%2DSum

Old April 12th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Plowboy

This is a public discussion newsgroup, mainly discussing sim racing, so
there is no way in heck people are gonna complain about your posts, unless
you spam or flood with posts, or encourage theft I guess... in fact, I
suggest you post more often, Id post more if I had anything news worthy.

Danathar enlightened us with: