1-Series coupe gets 300bhp

Old August 23rd 07, 11:16 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
sjmassey

Default 1-Series coupe gets 300bhp

1-Series coupe gets 300bhp

BMW's rear-drive hatchback goes coupe and gains a couple of serious
engines, including the 302bhp twin-turbo straight-six

See

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/20...ies_coupe.html

BMW News: http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html

Old August 24th 07, 04:42 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
grinder

I wonder when the 1-Series will come to the U.S.

ups.com...

Old August 24th 07, 05:16 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
R. Mark Clayton

It always amazes me that people who can easily afford a comfortable car will
rush out and buy one with the sort of interior space offered by Ryan Air
cattle class that will give them DVT on a short trip...

ups.com...

Old August 24th 07, 06:33 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
R. Mark Clayton > wrote:
> It always amazes me that people who can easily afford a comfortable car
> will rush out and buy one with the sort of interior space offered by
> Ryan Air cattle class that will give them DVT on a short trip...

It's got plenty room for the driver...

--
*I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old August 28th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
thepixelfreak

On 2007-08-24 08:42:10 -0700, "grinder" > said:

> I wonder when the 1-Series will come to the U.S.

Rumor has it Spring 2008.

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/futur...urce=NEW1FVHPI

I was really jonesing for the new M3 (which I can't justify the cost
of). This 135 has as much torque as the 2008 M3 in a much smaller, less
expensive form factor. Should be a fun drive. A rebirth of the 2002.

> "sjmassey" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> 1-Series coupe gets 300bhp
>>
>> BMW's rear-drive hatchback goes coupe and gains a couple of serious
>> engines, including the 302bhp twin-turbo straight-six
>>

>> See
>>
>> http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/20...ies_coupe.html

>> BMW News: http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html

--

thepixelfreak

1932 Pontiac Series 302 Eight 2dr Coupe-01.jpg vintage Auto Photos 6 February 17th 07 04:00 PM
3 series coupe announced joe_tide BMW 10 May 28th 06 09:05 AM
3 series Coupe Kris BMW 2 July 2nd 05 10:48 PM