Big Bertha Thing Positive

Old June 8th 07, 07:20 PM posted to swnet.sci.astro,rec.autos.makers.honda
Tony Lance[_6_]

Default Big Bertha Thing Positive

Big Bertha Thing redoubt
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/redoubt.html
Access page to 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.physics.particle

Postings potentially suitable for;-
1. SRF Classical Astronomy
2. SRF Classical Mathematics
3. SRF Classical Physics
4. SRF Classical Chemistry

After 15 months, an armistice term has just been fullfilled.(2nd Battle)
Student research project conferences, by invitation only, now available.

Battles without cost are not battles.
I have just had the following shot out from under me:-
1. www.bertha.ndirect.co.uk (disabled)
2. Paid UK ISP Net Direct. (15 months)
3. Professional newsgroup SP Dejanews.com (3 months)

To the victor the spoils. See my new newsgroup review
section, complete with copyright.

Big Bertha Thing memoriam

Tony died raising his best friends family,
His wife needed two helpers, his poor heart and him.
Carer, postman, welder and domino player.
RAF aircraft fitter at Battle of Britain and El Alamain.
Outboxed a voortrecker at middleweight.
Raised trade union branch president and
National officer of voluntary .org
Taught me to keep the faith,
Mend my bicycle and trigonometry.
His story is ended, but not yet finished.

Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance >
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.chem
Subject: Big Bertha Thing testament
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:45:56 +0000

Friday, November 21, 1997 06:15:45 PM
Message
From: Tony Lance
Subject: First Aid Tent on Classical Particle
To: Erica Clifford
Philip Sims
Cc: Tracey Sait
gary.s Cresswell
Jonno Johnson
Big Bertha Thing 2 knitting
To: FC Mods Discussion
To: CP Conf
From: Philip Sims Moderator

2. Without loss of generality, one can take p to be north and a positive definite metric
rather than a Lorentzian one, there is a geodesic of minimal length,
rather than a geodesic of maximum length.
This minimal geodesic will be a line of longitude running from p to q.
BUT there will be another geodesic from p to q which runs down the back up to q.
This geodesic contains a point conjugate to p at the south where all the geodesics
from p intersect. Both the geodesics from p to q are stationary under a small variation.

By Erica Clifford
Head of First Aid Tent on Classical Particle Conference
(Extract from Open University Course Unit Nameless)
End of Big Bertha 2

Erika meet Philip.
Philip meet Erika.

Philip will post your Big Bertha Victim Support postings,
to immortalise each victim in print.
No more than one per victim.
No more than one per day.
Please remember more Sesame Street, than Darth Vader.
If a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't I
paint you?

Each will have a unique pattern name, from the following
list, prepared by my wife. You can add to it yourself, as
needed.

Would some kind person, please send a letter of thanks and
explanation of what it will be used for, to my wife.
She loves me dearly, but thinks I am a typical husband.
Waste of space, makes the room look untidy and needs
dusting round. At least it keeps me sane, healthy and
contented.

List
knitting Erika
fairisle