cruise control

Old December 4th 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default cruise control

I have a 1994 Cherokee 4.0 with factory cruise control.

Cruise control works so long as I hold in the button at
the end of the turn signal switch and the cruise control
switch is in the "on" position. When I release the button
cruise control drops out.

Pointers to fixing the problem or a schematic would be
appreciated.
Old December 4th 05, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Perhaps you should post a valid e-address so someone could send a schematic
to you...

Old December 6th 05, 11:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Had the same problem on mine, was fixed by using W40

Best Regards
Geir R.Pettersson

http://www.arctic-heating.com
"somebody" > skrev i melding

Old December 6th 05, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Thanks. I take that to be WD40 for contact cleaning.
Makes sense to me.

I'll try it on a warmer day, outdoors being -6 just now.

http://www.arctic-heating.com

Old December 6th 05, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yepp, WD40, my mistake, Good Luck

--
Best Regards
Geir R.Pettersson