LCB Memories

Old July 23rd 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

Default LCB Memories

http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/o54wzs.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/122bwcn.jpg
Ah, the good ol' days! :-)

Old July 23rd 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 23, 3:38*pm, Shag > wrote:
> http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpght...om/122bwcn.jpg
> Ah, the good ol' days! *:-)

I'm thinkin you might want to camo that new truck of yours.
Now that would bring back the memories for you.

Randy
Old July 24th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

On Jul 23, 3:38 pm, Shag > wrote:
> http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpght...om/122bwcn.jpg
> Ah, the good ol' days! :-)

>I'm thinkin you might want to camo that new truck of yours.
>Now that would bring back the memories for you.

>Randy

i'll second that motion!

Old July 24th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jul 23, 7:17*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Jul 23, 3:38 pm, Shag > wrote:
>
> >http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpght...m/o54wzs.jpght...
> > Ah, the good ol' days! :-)
> >I'm thinkin you might want to camo that new truck of yours.
> >Now that would bring back the memories for you.
> >Randy

> i'll second that motion!

I was driving the truck home today from work and it was raining. I
was thinking it was the perfect time to take this side road I know
about that has some red clay so that I could get the truck good and
muddy. I came up to the spot where the side road was and someone had
dumped a ton of stumps right in the one spot that was left to squeeze
onto the side road. There was this huge tree that had been cut down
that closed off 90% of the path already and the stumps sealed the rest
of it off. The first thing I thought was "Not today..." and then I
thought "If I was driving the Beetle then I'll bet I could charge that
tree and just kinda hit it and bounce over it and just keep on
goin'..." I must have some kinda fever. :-) But... I'll bet I
could have done the "bounce and keep on going thing" if I was driving
the Beetle. *loud buzzing sound inside of head... as if something is
about to snap.....*

Old July 24th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 23, 6:02*pm, Shag > wrote:

> I was driving the truck home today from work and it was raining. *I
> was thinking it was the perfect time to take this side road I know
> about that has some red clay so that I could get the truck good and
> muddy. *I came up to the spot where the side road was and someone had
> dumped a ton of stumps right in the one spot that was left to squeeze
> onto the side road. *There was this huge tree that had been cut down
> that closed off 90% of the path already and the stumps sealed the rest
> of it off. *The first thing I thought was "Not today..." *and then I
> thought "If I was driving the Beetle then I'll bet I could charge that
> tree and just kinda hit it and bounce over it and just keep on
> goin'..." *I must have some kinda fever. *:-) *But... *I'll bet I
> could have done the "bounce and keep on going thing" if I was driving
> the Beetle. **loud buzzing sound inside of head... *as if something is
> about to snap.....*

Should have at least tried it today. You ain't going to get any sleep
just
thinking about that missed chance. Probably sit there with some JD
repeating "I think I can, I think I can" over and over all night.

Old July 24th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Project Magnet #1

Shag wrote:
> http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpg
> http://i34.tinypic.com/o54wzs.jpg
> http://i38.tinypic.com/122bwcn.jpg
> Ah, the good ol' days! :-)

Looks so similar to the trails I've been taking mine on...

Les
Old July 24th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

Shag wrote:
> http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpg
> http://i34.tinypic.com/o54wzs.jpg
> http://i38.tinypic.com/122bwcn.jpg
> Ah, the good ol' days! :-)

I remember. Good memories for me too.
Old July 27th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Gary Tateosian

On Jul 23, 5:38*pm, Shag > wrote:
> http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpght...om/122bwcn.jpg
> Ah, the good ol' days! *:-)

Nice. Now where did you put the LCB makes a new friend pics?
Old July 27th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
P.J.Berg[_3_]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:13:41 +0200, Gary Tateosian >
wrote:

> On Jul 23, 5:38*pm, Shag > wrote:
>> http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpght...om/122bwcn.jpg
>> Ah, the good ol' days! *:-)

> Nice. Now where did you put the LCB makes a new friend pics?

He did not..

See what he did? Made us expect grandiur follow up's, so what could a poor
guy do? Trott off to the pub, err, make it two pubs with the dog toddling
along.
Now listening to Verdi in my undies, life is sweet! (I knew the mental
image would be grand!)
Mmm, might be a reason for being single? Either Verdi or Rammstein...

42.

J.

Old July 27th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jul 26, 7:13*pm, Gary Tateosian > wrote:
> On Jul 23, 5:38*pm, Shag > wrote:
>
> >http://i35.tinypic.com/2n7ijut.jpght...m/o54wzs.jpght...
> > Ah, the good ol' days! *:-)

> Nice. Now where did you put the LCB makes a new friend pics?

Right here, buddy. :-)
http://i36.tinypic.com/2i6ntoi.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2agrqco.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/30vn4om.jpg