Where Did everyone Go?

Old May 10th 11, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

Default Where Did everyone Go?

What other aircooled vw newsgroups do you view?
TIA!
Old May 16th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

On 5/10/2011 3:19 PM, Jim Ed wrote:
> What other aircooled vw newsgroups do you view?
> TIA!

I'm here... as always

The only other VW board I hang out at is shoptalkforums.

No time for more. And Shoptalk forums don't have the same "family"
feeling as Ramva does/did.

I miss everyone who I became to know through Ramva.

Jan
Old May 16th 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

"Jan Andersson" wrote in message ...

>I miss everyone who I became to know through Ramva.

>Jan

most everyone still checks in and lurks in RAMVA, at least from time to
time... the plague has a way of killing off the population, ya know...

Old May 17th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Karls

On May 16, 12:03*am, Jan Andersson >
wrote:

We miss you too Jan!

Old May 20th 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

"Jim Ed" > wrote in message
> What other aircooled vw newsgroups do you view?
> TIA!

Ramva , and some other sales place, where you can type in searches.
unfortunauely , and fortunately I missed out on the VW craze. when it was
happening. So i havnt lost millions or my sanity.

I usually show up when everything's over.

I never saw Seinfeld or southpark until they were on reruns.

Old May 20th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message
> On 5/10/2011 3:19 PM, Jim Ed wrote:
>> What other aircooled vw newsgroups do you view?
>> TIA!

> I'm here... as always
>
> The only other VW board I hang out at is shoptalkforums.
>
> No time for more. And Shoptalk forums don't have the same "family" feeling
> as Ramva does/did.
>
> I miss everyone who I became to know through Ramva.
>
> Jan

Are you the Jan that raced VW Jettas that in my hotrodding vw book. .
With the picture of one on three wheels.

Old May 20th 11, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]

On 5/19/2011 8:35 PM, DogDiesel wrote:
> "Jan > wrote in message
>> On 5/10/2011 3:19 PM, Jim Ed wrote:
>>> What other aircooled vw newsgroups do you view?
>>> TIA!

>> I'm here... as always
>>
>> The only other VW board I hang out at is shoptalkforums.
>>
>> No time for more. And Shoptalk forums don't have the same "family" feeling
>> as Ramva does/did.
>>
>> I miss everyone who I became to know through Ramva.
>>
>> Jan

> Are you the Jan that raced VW Jettas that in my hotrodding vw book. .
> With the picture of one on three wheels.

I wouldn't ever want to be caught racing a Jetta
So no, not me.

Jan

Old May 22nd 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

"Jan Andersson" wrote in message ...

>I wouldn't ever want to be caught racing a Jetta
>So no, not me.

>Jan

living in Va and driving a nova, would a jetta really be that bad? LOL

Old June 14th 11, 08:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 16, 4:03*pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> On 5/10/2011 3:19 PM, Jim Ed wrote:
>
> > What other aircooled vw newsgroups do you view?
> > TIA!

> I'm here... as always
>
> The only other VW board I hang out at is shoptalkforums.
>
> No time for more. And Shoptalk forums don't have the same "family"
> feeling as Ramva does/did.
>
> I miss everyone who I became to know through Ramva.
>
> Jan

Wow... blast from the past.... I haven't read RAMVA for YEARS!

Hopefully buying a new beetle (well 1972 anyway) on Thursday.

Jan.... remember me? Allan from New Zealand? Still have the MP3's you
sen tme all those years ago!

What happened - did newsgroups fade away, RAMVA moved here and fizzled
out?

Those RAMVA stickers I have must be collectable now!

Allan
NZ.