This is sad

Old November 2nd 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bertie the Bunyip

Default JOIN THE NIGHTLY FOAM PARTY IN R.A.M.J+W!!! This is sad

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> I repeat: You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make
> me
> laugh the way a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of
> extreme superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
> But maybe you could irritate me enough to write a couple of
> reports to
> every ISP I can think of and GoDaddy:

Go ahead fjukwit.

Write away.

You can't get rid of me, pussyboi

bertie

Old November 2nd 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6259_]

Default This is sad

There you go again, the little jealous coward, gerald howard the COWARD
Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159 (248) 828-7693
pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self over my
documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions, successes, manliness and
super Southern California surfing body. With this goat obsession/fetish you
have with your queer buddies. Like when the other kids laughed at your
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but it's
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog, Mexican chiwawa barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
You're not worth any more time when the same paragraph fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 2nd 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bertie the Bunyip

Pink Freud©® > wrote in
news
> On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 03:37:16 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
>
>> "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh
>>> the way
>>> a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme

superiority!

>> Oh I doubt that.
>>

>> You've never felt superior to anyone or anything.
>>

>> Bertie

> Well, Mr. Bunyip, sadly I must beg to differ. Cooyon Billiegal has

always
> /felt/ superior to everyone.

I disagree, he says he feels superior to everyone.

> He just isn't.

Well, duh.

> He's not even superior to common mold, spores or fungi.
>
> Or even to a small soapdish.
>
> After all, many people like Billie believe they're Napoleon Bonaparte

or
> Jesus.
>
> Billie thinks he's Superman.
>
> And that's the fair dinkum trvth, Cobber.

Oh, I think th etruth is a littel different.

I mean, who uses a '37 LaSalle as a penis substitute?

Bertie

Old November 2nd 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

http://www.billhughes.com/

> That "We" you keep referring to exists only in that sappy muck/****
> between your ears. be careful. your seemingly permanent state of
> frenzied frothing threatens to boil that stuff into vapor. of course
> that would promote you to the level of airhead...which would be a
> major advancement in your case.

Hi Doc!

Impervious Rex here is using the 'royal we', and his so-called parents
likely did as well. It's common amongst the nouveau riche and arrogant
hillbillies, and is called nosism:

nosism (NO-siz-em) noun

The use of 'we' in referring to oneself.

[From Latin nos (we).]

As it's often used by editors, it's also known as the "editorial we".
It's also called "the royal we" owing to its frequent use by royalty.
Mark Twain once said, "Only kings, presidents, editors, and people
with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'."

And we all know he's not a king of anything except maybe his plasterboard
hovel. And he ain't a president of anything but a klavern. And he can't
even edit his own posts.

So, there is only one choice left...... ;^)

. ..

--
Cooyon Billie might actually be good with computers. After all, long
before they were available to the public, he was already quite adept

Old November 2nd 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:52:33 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> I repeat YOU have never owned a Hog!!!!!!!!!!!

You repeat everything, Black Hole Bill.

But it is clear the YOU have never owned a Hog. Well, maybe you have, but
you've certainly never owned a real Harley.

All you own are goats and a little rat dog that looks just like you.

Hmmmm. Maybe you were fooling around with some little bitch. And I don't
mean you mother.

Old November 2nd 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:49:15 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> I repeat

Yeah, yeah.

> for the mentality retarded

you just laugh at them.

> I told 24wimp he had never owned a
> Hog, UNDERSTAND??????

Certainly, just as I understand that if you said it's either a lie, or you
don't know one way or another, but simply wish it were true.

Just more sour grapes allegations from someone who has nothing of value,
materially, mentally or morally.

Old November 2nd 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6116_]

You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me laugh the way
a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme superiority!
<ROTFLMAO>
Felons, and people that have even seen a shrink may not have a Canceled
Carry Weapon permit like I hold: http://www.billhughes.com/holster.jpg
Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020 AS YOU NEED HELP!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/holster.jpg

.. .

Old November 2nd 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6117_]

I repeat: You pathetic little schizophrenic psychopath, you make me
laugh the way a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a feeling of extreme
superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
But maybe you could irritate me enough to write a couple of reports to
every ISP I can think of and GoDaddy:
http://network-tools.com/default.asp...207.14.116.130 to
squash your little "news.alt.net" access. Sound good??? Want to tick me off?
Like, Make My Day! :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 2nd 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 20:46:40 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Felons, and people that have even seen a shrink may not have a Canceled
> Carry Weapon permit like I hold

Of course you have a Canceled Carry Weapon permit. We just don't know
exactly when it was cancelled.

> http://www.billhughes.com/holster.jpg

But an empty holster you DO have.

Just like your empty, dried up testicles.

Old November 2nd 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 04:22:38 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

> Pink Freud©® > wrote in
> news >
>> On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:52:50 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>>
>>> I see many faggots use the term "Cooyon"

>> Delerium tremens again, Billiegal? No gay person has called you that,
>> ever, AFAIK.
>>
>>> is that some racist term queers
>>> use on people they're jealous of?

>> Nope, that's become a part of your name. That's how normals try to
>> communicate with you, it IS in your native tongue after all.
>>
>> Besides, nobody, gay or hetero, has ever been jealous of you in any
>> way. How could anyone be jealous of a pure vacuum? Hell, you could
>> live in deep space without oxygen and do just fine.
>>

> I'm put in mind of "American Beauty"
>
> I 'm not sure why.
>

> Bertie

:^D