NR2003 2006 mod?

Old October 23rd 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rookie[_2_]

Default NR2003 2006 mod?

Damn google maps are worth less. It took a place mate map at Denny's with a
gravey stain to bring us here. The X mark said this might be the only legal
2006 mod.. but it was hard to tell.. the gravey stain had some left over
breakfast jelly on it and some thing else I never saw before.
http://www.superspeedway.net/cms/

oups.com...

Old October 24th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
9fan

Rookie wrote:
> Damn google maps are worth less. It took a place mate map at Denny's with a
> gravey stain to bring us here. The X mark said this might be the only legal
> 2006 mod.. but it was hard to tell.. the gravey stain had some left over
> breakfast jelly on it and some thing else I never saw before.
> http://www.superspeedway.net/cms/
>

> "Darus" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > LOL! thanks!

Thanks a bunch! I downloaded it and will try it out this weekend.
Y'all been awesome!

Old October 24th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darus

9fan wrote:
> Rookie wrote:
> > Damn google maps are worth less. It took a place mate map at Denny's with a
> > gravey stain to bring us here. The X mark said this might be the only legal
> > 2006 mod.. but it was hard to tell.. the gravey stain had some left over
> > breakfast jelly on it and some thing else I never saw before.
> > http://www.superspeedway.net/cms/
> >

> > "Darus" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > >
> > > LOL! thanks!
> > >

> Thanks a bunch! I downloaded it and will try it out this weekend.
> Y'all been awesome!

SS.net isn't really underground, IMO. They are pretty open about what
they are doing. I was thinking along the lines of the mods that might
upset a particular "person" who owns a professional sports team, for
example only of course.

OTOH, the ss.net mods and addons have always been sensational and
worthy of spreading the word.

Old October 24th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Gil

Maybe so, but I want an E-mail about the other stuff....

Old October 25th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rookie[_2_]

lol nah they're not underground.. just having some fun..lol

"Darus" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> 9fan wrote:
>> Rookie wrote:
>> > Damn google maps are worth less. It took a place mate map at Denny's
>> > with a
>> > gravey stain to bring us here. The X mark said this might be the only
>> > legal
>> > 2006 mod.. but it was hard to tell.. the gravey stain had some left
>> > over
>> > breakfast jelly on it and some thing else I never saw before.
>> > http://www.superspeedway.net/cms/
>> >

>> > "Darus" > wrote in message
>> > oups.com...

>> Thanks a bunch! I downloaded it and will try it out this weekend.
>> Y'all been awesome!

> SS.net isn't really underground, IMO. They are pretty open about what
> they are doing. I was thinking along the lines of the mods that might
> upset a particular "person" who owns a professional sports team, for
> example only of course.
>
> OTOH, the ss.net mods and addons have always been sensational and
> worthy of spreading the word.

CFRL (Checkered Flag Racing League) Recruiting for 2006 Darus Simulators 0 January 8th 06 02:22 PM
Used sedan recommendation? 2000OdysseyLX Technology 48 December 16th 05 04:10 AM
2006 Civic mileage too low? Drew Honda 27 November 18th 05 09:45 PM
2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL steve_s Honda 1 September 30th 05 04:24 AM
buying bmw 325 (2005 vs 2006) Ruwan BMW 2 September 19th 04 11:27 PM