Me Again

Old October 13th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Me Again

Saturday I was driving a 1952 MGtd that has been barned 15 yrs ago.

tomorrow I go look at a 1943??? beetle . How much more fun can it be.

another new project that looks like its going on the wait list is a 62
standard.

My webshot page has gotten 3000 veiws so I guess I don't have to
remind anyone to keep an eye on my Webshots pages.

Old October 13th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

Listen, I'm not trying to be rude. Or maybe I am, it doesn't matter.

How can you sleep at night? Your metal work is freaking poor. I dont see
how you charge people for what you do. If you are making a living off of
what you are doing, I could be a freaking millionare.

Like this... http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121cmQYmN
What the hell is that? Do you use a welding helmet? It looks like you just
point the gun and close your eyes.

And This... http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121fKcAQk

I don't even know what to say about that.

I think more than anything, it bothers me that people are paying money for
this kind of work. Filler can hide a lot of stuff, and that isn't right.

Old October 13th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

> My webshot page has gotten 3000 veiws so I guess I don't have to
> remind anyone to keep an eye on my Webshots pages.

as long as you've been pimping your page and posting links you should have
more than that... you're even a failure there... hell I've had more than 3k
views on my website and I've never posted a link to *try* and attract folks
to it... and it's less than a year old... geeze you really will take
attention anyway you can get it... I guess getting kicked in the nuts at
Cal-look for posting your "show winning" work pictures isn't enough... maybe
you should try career day at a daycare where the audience won't actually be
able to tell bodywork from chicken****...

Old October 13th 09, 09:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

3k a week but I forgot I have to point out the obvious. well over 50k
for just the restoration pictures.
I can't help but laugh at everyone that says they can do better but
can't even restore their own car.

And yes I do charge and have a waiting list and still no advertising
needed.

again as it stands is I do what Io love and save more VW's where some
just waste there life whining about what I do ,,,,who's got the
problem?

come on puppets its your turn to dance

Old October 13th 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

I can do better, and I do on a regular basis. And I sleep good too.

Old October 13th 09, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>3k a week but I forgot I have to point out the obvious. well over 50k
>for just the restoration pictures.
>I can't help but laugh at everyone that says they can do better but
>can't even restore their own car.

do I need to point out the "obvious"? well obvious to everyone except you...
you consider hits on your webshots page to be a sign that you are good? if
that were the case, the links would be posted with statements like "wow,
look at this, it's great", instead of "look at what that ****ing hack
tweaker mario is claiming is show winning work"... you are aware of how
quickly bad things go around the net, and how slowly *good* things get
around, right? the reason for your hits are right there...

>And yes I do charge and have a waiting list and still no advertising
>needed.

you mean you steal money from folks by "charging" for work that you didn't
do... need us to post the "proof" again? I never tire of that and it can
help your hit count grow, that will surely give you wood...

>again as it stands is I do what Io love and save more VW's where some
>just waste there life whining about what I do ,,,,who's got the
>problem?

no one is whining about what you do, we just point out that you are a hack,
put out **** work, and steal from folks... the whining is from you about how
good you are and how no one understands...

>come on puppets its your turn to dance

it's not dancing, ya ignorant twit, it's telling a ****ing thief that he's a
thief... you are a ****ing thief and a lowlife and I invite you *anytime* to
stop by...come on up...

Old October 13th 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Trey" > wrote in message
. ..

>I can do better, and I do on a regular basis. And I sleep good too.

Trey, Trey, Trey, *NO ONE* is better than Marihack... ask him, he'll tell
ya... besides how many second in a class of two trophies do you have to brag
on? LOL

Old October 13th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> > wrote in message
>>3k a week but I forgot I have to point out the obvious. well over 50k
>>for just the restoration pictures.
>>I can't help but laugh at everyone that says they can do better but
>>can't even restore their own car.

I wonder two things... First, I wonder how many hits per week Metwiz.com
gets with folks looking at the abortion you called a restoration for Joan,
and secondly, I still wonder why you won't even be a man and tell us what
you see in those pictures... if you think Joan's car really is "show winning
work" (as YOU SAID it was), then tell us, if you don't(and you are the show
winning restorer you've tried to convince yourself you are) then tell us....
your silence confirms your guilt...

Old October 13th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

I win...

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g?t=1255395627

. ..

Old October 14th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Wow had to renew the business license again. guess I'm good to hang
out another year.

And I hope any and everybody thats working on VW's is doing well. I
don't want to be the only one one having this much fun.

I know its not nice when I can pull so many strings but its getting
winter and the days are getting shorter so I'm just having fun... Its
why I'm the bad boy of VW

If my stalkers would keep post on topic I might not play.