Me Again

Old October 14th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Me Again

On Oct 13, 7:01�pm, " > wrote:
> Wow had to renew the business license again. guess I'm good to hang
> out another year.
>
> And I hope any and everybody thats working on VW's is doing well. I
> don't want to be the only one one having this much fun.
>
> I know its not nice when I can pull so many strings but its getting
> winter and the days are getting shorter so �I'm just having fun.... Its
> why I'm the bad boy of VW
>
> If my stalkers would keep post on topic I might not play.

And as far as my qualifications
I've had restorations winning at shows for 10+ yrs < in the last
25+ yrs I have painted thousands of cars, most were in need of major
collision work have been working on and driving VW's for 30 yrs .
GET A LIFE
Old October 14th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Hal

> And as far as my qualifications
> *I've had restorations winning at shows for 10+ yrs < *in the *last
> 25+ yrs I have painted thousands of cars, most were in need of major
> collision work *have been *working on and driving VW's *for 30 yrs ..
> GET A LIFE

You need to pay Joan back.

Chris
Old October 14th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

ZING
"Hal" > wrote in message
> And as far as my qualifications
> I've had restorations winning at shows for 10+ yrs < in the last
> 25+ yrs I have painted thousands of cars, most were in need of major
> collision work have been working on and driving VW's for 30 yrs .
> GET A LIFE

You need to pay Joan back.

Chris

Old October 14th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>If my stalkers would keep post on topic I might not play.

brainiac, you posted this thread and the subject is "Me Again" so anything
we say about you is on topic... try to keep up tweaker

>And as far as my qualifications
>I've had restorations winning at shows for 10+ yrs < in the last
>25+ yrs I have painted thousands of cars, most were in need of major
>collision work have been working on and driving VW's for 30 yrs .
>GET A LIFE

stop with the copy and paste.... you've not won a show yet, but Joan's car
was a huge sucess at it's debut...

you say you only speak truth, tell us the truth about these, if you have the
"balls", "badboy".. or you can be a limp dicked bitch and avoid admitting
you butchered these subMaaco jobs:

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just
pictures that speak the facts:

http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug2.htm
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug3.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y - news story featuring Vintage
Werks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a
show while it was on display)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2331.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2332.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2333.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2330.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2334.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2335.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2336.jpg

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he
supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121ECigQC
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121QUmsnT
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121okUBMq
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121aSCvUj

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show
winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...t/DSCF2747.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...t/DSCF2754.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...t/DSCF2751.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...t/DSCF2750.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...t/DSCF2749.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...t/DSCF2748.jpg

more information:
http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/vie...=mario+gavazzi

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Old October 14th 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Hal" > wrote in message
> And as far as my qualifications
> I've had restorations winning at shows for 10+ yrs < in the last
> 25+ yrs I have painted thousands of cars, most were in need of major
> collision work have been working on and driving VW's for 30 yrs .
> GET A LIFE

>You need to pay Joan back.

>Chris

there have been exactly three folks come forward here in the past to say
they had a fair and good experience dealing with Mario... Mario used those
three folks as examples many times over.... Kaferdave, you , and Lauren....
all three have said mario screwed Joan and the work was worse than a one
armed, blind monkey's work, but he won't address that.... he sure was happy
to talk to you when you were "on his side", but nothing now? I guess you
guys are now just sheep, stalkers, whiners, and wrong just like the rest of
us...LOL

Old October 14th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

what did he do for dave cormack?

Old October 14th 09, 05:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...5006476e?hl=en

Old October 14th 09, 11:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 14, 12:05�am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "Trey" > wrote in message

> > what did he do for dave cormack?

> �http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ooled/msg/58a1...

No one post fom someone that is only getting told lies and giving
there opinion is not stalking.

Chris why don't you come to my shop. You can look take pictures and
talk to customers.

I've said I'm not going anywhere, I will continue doing this as long
as I want. I will have cars winning at shows (2@ the last 1)

And again I'm very respected in the real world, And thats a hard
thing for a yankee in this area.
There are people here that I continue to do work for that knows the
whole Joan story and has now problem with doing business with me, in
fact I don't think one of my customers stop comming after all of it.
I still have a shop full ...Someone think they can do better ?? I
have at least a dozen cars that have gone from junkyard to show
winner. And yes the ones that are whining the most haven't done
one. unless you call this a restoration
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/alb...?pic_id=451485

so now that its about me hres more news;
Lauren got married a short time ago. (for those that hasn't heard
yet.... I'm wondering how the new hubby is dealing with a dozen or so
old VW's in the driveway,,,lol
Old October 14th 09, 01:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Oct 14, 6:49�am, " > wrote:
> On Oct 14, 12:05 am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>
> > "Trey" > wrote in message

> > > what did he do for dave cormack?

> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ooled/msg/58a1...

> No one post fom someone that is only getting told lies and giving
> there opinion is not stalking.
>
> Chris why don't you come to my shop. You can look take pictures and
> talk to customers.
>
> I've said I'm not going anywhere, I will continue doing this as long
> as I want. I will have cars winning at shows �(2@ the last 1)
>
> And again I'm very respected in the real world, �And thats a hard
> thing for a yankee in this area.
> There are people here that I continue to do work for that knows the
> whole Joan story and has now problem with doing business with me, in
> fact I don't think one of my customers stop comming after all of it.
> I still have a shop full �...Someone think they can do better ?? �I
> have at least a dozen cars that have gone from junkyard to show
> winner. � And yes the ones that are whining the most haven't done
> one. �unless you call this a restorationhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=451485
>
> so now that its about me hres more news;
> Lauren got married �a short time ago. �(for those that hasn't heard
> yet.... �I'm wondering how the new hubby is dealing with a dozen or so
> old VW's in the driveway,,,lol

oh and my webshot pages
Totals Photos Videos Views Downloads Guest Book Entries
Overall 552 1 71398 5 0
This Week 5035 0

Total videos including private: 1

Videos limit: 360
Total photos including private: 552

Photos limit: 3600
Old October 14th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Hal

> Chris why don't you come to my shop. You can look take pictures and
> talk to customers.

No thanks. There are exactly two VW places I will never ever visit.
Yours is #1 on the list.

> I've said I'm not going anywhere, I will continue doing this as long
> as I want. I will have cars winning at shows *(2@ the last 1)

Great. Give Joan the refund she deserves and keep cranking out your
'show winners'.

Don't come back until you pay back Joan. Be a man, be honest, be
accountable...stop being a scumbag for once and MAN UP and pay the
lady back that you RIPPED OFF.

You know Mario, you are just such a #*$#*@& disappointment. I used to
think that you were okay, but now that I know better I realize that I
really was a fool. You're a loser, and a thief, and just plain
dishonest. The --pictures-- speak more than you will ever be able to
write here. The fact that you artfully dodge the Joan issue every time
you open up that gaping sewer of your mouth is enough to prove to the
world that you are a THIEF.

Chris
P.S. the hits on your website aren't from your admirers. Hate to break
it to you but sometimes the truth hurts, huh?