Me Again

Old October 15th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

Default Me Again

Nope, all the hot rods are gone. back to doing the vw thing. now im in the
process of picking up all the free crap I can.
On Oct 15, 6:24 am, "Trey" > wrote:
> I think I listened to you once, but I dont remember what it was. So maybe
> didnt.
>
>Trey, I think it was probably something on that Hokey Ass Message Board
>(HAMB)

Hey, you still got that panel? The Model T is moving slowly, but it's
still going... when I have the time I doin't have the $$, and when I
have the $$$...

Again, I do remember posting that I felt Mario could do himself some
good, by refunding some of the $$ to Joan. That wasn't to imply that
his work was sub-par, only to try and get him less flak for his work,
and his unwillingness to apparently, from what I have read, make
things right.
Kafertoys (aka Mario) if you can afford to, I would still ay the same
thing, give Joan some of the $$ back, and maybe, just maybe, this
whole thing would slowly disappear. I guess, though, if you have all
the work and waiting list that you say you do, then maybe it's a moot
point.
That's all I have to say about that.

Old October 15th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 15, 10:54*am, "Trey" > wrote:
> Nope, all the hot rods are gone. *back to doing the vw thing. *now im in the
> process of picking up all the free crap I can.

Guy here in town just opened a barn for the first time in 30 years,
and found a 34 Ford Fordor..Edelbrock heads, Edmunds manifold, Top
loader trans w/Zephyr gears....
I officially hate him. He won't let me take photos of it, either.
I was at our local all-makes car show last weekend, took 1st with the
Bug in the VW Class, but even better, I have a line on TWO 55 Ovals,
one semaphore, one bullet, one sunroof, one hardtop (not sure which is
which yet) and a Ghia that was parked because the canvas top started
leaking, and the owner couldn't afford a new top !!!!!!
Okay, enough deflection. back to the regularly scheduled programming.
Old October 15th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

so, what you are saying is, you are going to be sending me a free ghia?
Sweet!

Old October 16th 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>Joey, I believe, in retrospect, you're right. I said I hoped Mario
>would refund some of the money, but my intent was to do some damage
>control for Mario. I wasn't then, nor will I now, say whether I think
>the worksmanship is good, or bad, or indifferent. I was hoping that
>Mario would do so, to out the whole thing to bed, to help his business
>PR. But of course, nobody needs to listen to me, and I don't mind ;-)

Dave, everyone appreciates and respects your opinion, I hope you don't
mind...<G>.... that said, after all the situations Mario has gotten himself
into, only to cry that he is the victim, most of us have lost every shred
of diplomacy we might have had...