Yess! There is life..

Old November 17th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Yess! There is life..

On Nov 16, 7:21*pm, Randy > wrote:
> On Nov 16, 9:33*am, Jim Ed > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 15, 8:24*am, " > wrote:

> > > sorry but traveling keeps me busy so you might have to wait for
> > > responces.

> > * ...traveling? *They got you on the run?

> Probably from his cell to the mess hall and back.

if that what you want to believe makes me laugh even harder.

I do se a few air coold VW's now and then, I saw Sherry's nice red 63
ragtop n the north Florida area and theres a nice yellow thing in
Miami.

And don't forget I had a car/restoration win at every show they
entered I even took 2nd behind a trailer queen in Manassa. I enjoyed
my time working on aircooled VW's its a shame so many ignorant people
are involed. its not like they understand someone spending as much a
$100k on restorations. I shouldn't have figured theere were people
that cared as much as I do about a great classic car.
Old November 21st 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

wrote in message

And Jerry Kadafi was #3 and you missed bin ladin, sounds like you
teailer park trash need not have quiit school in the 5 grade.

_______

same ole mario... still full of ****, still can't write a legible sentence,
and still full of irony.... you live in a trailer, ya dip****... a rented
trailer at that.... you never owned anything, only possessed a few things
you stole from others... and yes, a second place behind a "trailer queen" in
a class of two is a gimme, not a bragging right...

Old November 23rd 11, 04:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 20, 8:46*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> wrote in ...
>
> And Jerry Kadafi was #3 and you missed bin ladin, sounds like you
> teailer park trash need not have quiit school in the 5 grade.
>
> _______
>
> same ole mario... still full of ****, still can't write a legible sentence,
> and still full of irony.... you live in a trailer, ya dip****... a rented
> trailer at that.... you never owned anything, only possessed a few things
> you stole from others... and yes, a second place behind a "trailer queen" in.
> a class of two is a gimme, not a bragging right...

re-tar-ded hey Chis I went to the shows to see if you had the balls
to walk up to me and say something...No I wasn't suprised you didn't

You really think there was only 2 in the class at Manassas, one of the
biggest shows on the east coast

why not tell your buddy Jerry that he's trailere park trash At least
I had 3= acres to play on and is your place fully paid for or does
the bank own it.

and are you going to retire at 45 as I did because I didn't care to
owe anyone.

and just by you responding I still have power over you.

You sould come to Miami, its nice and sunny, warm and relaxing but
that won't help you grow up or get a pair.

yes life is good nd you pathedic trolls are still fun to laugh at.
Old November 26th 11, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

wrote in message

re-tar-ded hey Chis I went to the shows to see if you had the balls
to walk up to me and say something...No I wasn't suprised you didn't

You really think there was only 2 in the class at Manassas, one of the
biggest shows on the east coast

why not tell your buddy Jerry that he's trailere park trash At least
I had 3= acres to play on and is your place fully paid for or does
the bank own it.

and are you going to retire at 45 as I did because I didn't care to
owe anyone.

and just by you responding I still have power over you.

You sould come to Miami, its nice and sunny, warm and relaxing but
that won't help you grow up or get a pair.

yes life is good nd you pathedic trolls are still fun to laugh at.
________________

LOL... as I said, still full of ****... telling me I don’t have a pair...
that's laughable from the "man" that can't own up to his **** work(that you
claimed was "show quality") and hid in the floorboard of a truck at a show
to avoid someone... real big man you are..I'd walk up to you anytime and
watch you **** your panties like the little bitch you are.. funny you should
mention "power" since I knew you would have to respond and try to make
yourself feel better... you can't avoid it(as you have proven time and time
again, that's a sign of desperation, you know?), I own you... still... talk
about "pathedic"(whatever that is).... you didn't retire at 45, you ran from
all your debts to folks that were court ordered... so much for not owing
anyone.... I have several paid for properties and none of them are on
wheels.... been to Miami, don't care for it, too much scum, you fit right
in...

Old November 28th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 25, 9:11*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> wrote in ...
>
> re-tar-ded *hey Chis I went to the shows to see if you had the balls
> to walk up to me and say something...No I wasn't suprised you didn't
>
> You really think there was only 2 in the class at Manassas, one of the
> biggest shows on the east coast
>
> why not tell your buddy Jerry that he's trailere park trash *At least
> I had 3= acres to play on and *is your place fully paid for or does
> the bank own it.
>
> and are you going to retire at 45 as I did because I didn't care to
> owe anyone.
>
> and just by you responding I still have power over you.
>
> You sould come to Miami, its nice and sunny, warm and relaxing *but
> that won't help you grow up or get a pair.
>
> yes life is good nd you pathedic trolls are still fun to laugh at.
> ________________
>
> LOL... as I said, still full of ****... telling me I don’t have a pair....
> that's laughable from the "man" that can't own up to his **** work(that you
> claimed was "show quality") and hid in the floorboard of a truck at a show
> to avoid someone... real big man you are..I'd walk up to you anytime and
> watch you **** your panties like the little bitch you are.. funny you should
> mention "power" since I knew you would have to respond and try to make
> yourself feel better... you can't avoid it(as you have proven time and time
> again, that's a sign of desperation, you know?), I own you... still... talk
> about "pathedic"(whatever that is).... you didn't retire at 45, you ran from
> all your debts to folks that were court ordered... so much for not owing
> anyone.... I have several paid for properties and none of them are on
> wheels.... been to Miami, don't care for it, too much scum, you fit right
> in...

Sad sad Christine I don't know what you were doing in Miami to be
hanging out with scum but i'm here with an ex-Air force fighter test
pilot and now flies for United Airlines. We are hanging out on south
beach because my wife lloks hot in a bikini enjoying the warm weather.

I started traveling right out of high school and in the past 29 yrs
have lived visited 40 out out of the the 50 states living in a dozen
of them plus Europe and because I knew when I retired would continue
to travel. So why would I tie my self down with a house, that and I
guess then everyone here that rents property is scum.

And Christine you had many chances to speak to me at the shows you
said I would dare show up to. The only one that did show they had
balls but no brains brought a knife to a gun fight. As I said your
balless and that has been proven.

Lie to yourself all you want... I am retired, and enjoying life.
maybe after you hang enough Home Depot cabnits you can do the same. I
will always get the last laugh with you christine.
Old December 17th 11, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

wrote in message

>And Christine you had many chances to speak to me at the shows you
>said I would dare show up to. The only one that did show they had
>balls but no brains brought a knife to a gun fight. As I said your
>balless and that has been proven.

your obsession with my balls is quite disturbing, but not surprising(trying
to call me by a female name doesn't change your homosexual fantasies about
my balls, and fools no one, not even yourself.)... You did not come to the
shows when I told you I would be there, you are as bad of a liar as you are
a bodyman.... you are a spineless bitch and I would have no problem telling
you that, even if you were hiding in a floorboard at the time ****ting
yourself, as you have one before.... you let your mouth write those
proverbial checks that your pussy ass can't cash.... you talk huge on a
forum, but hide like a little girl when confronted... some man you are...

>Lie to yourself all you want... I am retired, and enjoying life.
>maybe after you hang enough Home Depot cabnits you can do the same. I
>will always get the last laugh with you christine.

no, the laughing that you hear is me, laughing at you... for both thinking
you're man enough to back up anything you ever say(like your "show quality
work" to Joan's car, or the top notch job on that yellow ghia... how about
that purple and silver turd you were so proud of...), and that you talk big
on the internet then hide like the pussy you are when confronted.... you
were a weasel when I met you, and you're upset because the entire vw
community sees you for what you are and all your talk can't get you out of
it this time.... speaking of lies, do you ever get tired of being a liar?
I've never hung any cabinet from Home Depot(they don't even make them,
dip****).... Home depot likes to sell their cabinets to folks like you, to
put in their rented trailers.... then again, those cabinets, as cheaply made
as they are, are much better quality than the bodywork you put out and
bragged on... Bragging on subpar work and thinking it's actually good.
Getting exposed to the world for the lying thief you are... those things are
your legacy... enjoy it, you earned every bit of it...

>I started traveling right out of high school and in the past 29 yrs
>have lived visited 40 out out of the the 50 states living in a dozen
>of them plus Europe and because I knew when I retired would continue

<to travel.

hmm... would have made it tough to put in those years of earning those
degrees in criminal justice and psychology you claim... Oh... wait a minute,
just another lie that came from you... never mind... LOL...

what a loser you are, it's funny to see you on the run...

Old December 19th 11, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

LOL your still being a bitch...

The fact that my cars won at every show is the only truth you cant
seem to handle. as far as not standing up to anyone ...lol you say
that one minute and next your the biggest whinner about me defending
myself at the show. The only thing I'm walking away from is idiots
like you that can't even talk a good game. I've yet to see where you
could put anything up againt one of my show winners and trust unless
you pay someone never will. Talk is cheap I have the trophies to back
me...all you do is whine and bitch ...guess thats what makes you te
man..

by the way its been alittle over a year since I retired and life
couldn't be better.
Old February 5th 12, 03:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

wrote in message

>LOL your still being a bitch...

>The fact that my cars won at every show is the only truth you cant
>seem to handle. as far as not standing up to anyone ...lol you say
>that one minute and next your the biggest whinner about me defending
>myself at the show. The only thing I'm walking away from is idiots
>like you that can't even talk a good game. I've yet to see where you
>could put anything up againt one of my show winners and trust unless
>you pay someone never will. Talk is cheap I have the trophies to back
>me...all you do is whine and bitch ...guess thats what makes you te
>man..

>by the way its been alittle over a year since I retired and life
>couldn't be better.

"LOL" is correct... it's what everyone does when reading your rambling
replies... I have no doubt you've accumulated some trophies, as I've said
before I accumulated many in my early years with vw's, and *not a single one
of those cars* I had was a true show car.... there is not a single "truth"
that I have trouble accepting, but it is *you* that still can't accept the
truth... you call your absence "retirement" when it's very obvious that it
was a forced retirement to try and get away from your reputation and the
judgments that were piling up against you... A real man would have faced his
responsibilities and taken care of them while trying to be a better
person... A pussy would skip town and then continue his denial about his
incompetence and inabilities... Things are very clear to everyone that
matters, and you are not anyone that matters...

there is really nothing anyone needs to say, and NOTHING you can say to deny
who and what you are...

http://tinyurl.com/7nw2t96

Old February 7th 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Feb 5, 9:15*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> wrote in ...
>
> >LOL your still being a bitch...
> >The fact that my cars won at every show is the only truth you cant
> >seem to handle. *as far as not standing up to anyone ...lol you say
> >that one minute and next your the biggest whinner about me defending
> >myself at the show. *The only thing I'm walking away from is idiots
> >like you that can't even talk a good game. *I've yet to see where you
> >could put anything up againt one of my show winners and trust unless
> >you pay someone never will. *Talk is cheap I have the trophies to back
> >me...all you do is whine and bitch ...guess thats what makes you te
> >man..
> >by the way its been alittle over a year since I retired and life
> >couldn't be better.

> "LOL" is correct... it's what everyone does when reading your rambling
> replies... I have no doubt you've accumulated some trophies, as I've said
> before I accumulated many in my early years with vw's, and *not a single one
> of those cars* I had was a true show car.... there is not a single "truth"
> that I have trouble accepting, but it is *you* that still can't accept the
> truth... you call your absence "retirement" when it's very obvious that it
> was a forced retirement to try and get away from your reputation and the
> judgments that were piling up against you... A real man would have faced his
> responsibilities and taken care of them while trying to be a better
> person... A pussy would skip town and then continue his denial about his
> incompetence and inabilities... Things are very clear to everyone that
> matters, and you are not anyone that matters...
>
> there is really nothing anyone needs to say, and NOTHING you can say to deny
> who and what you are...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7nw2t96

Blah Blah Blah you really need to get a life

So your still saying that cars that win at car shows aren't show
cars???? then what are?.

And as far as i'm conserned I owe no-one You just ramble on with out
any of the facts.

Again go back to hanging your store bought cabinets. And hope someday
you can live the dream I am.

Old March 24th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bondo_sucks

On Feb 7, 10:13*am, " > wrote:
> On Feb 5, 9:15*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>

> > wrote in ...

> > >LOL your still being a bitch...
> > >The fact that my cars won at every show is the only truth you cant
> > >seem to handle. *as far as not standing up to anyone ...lol you say
> > >that one minute and next your the biggest whinner about me defending
> > >myself at the show. *The only thing I'm walking away from is idiots
> > >like you that can't even talk a good game. *I've yet to see where you
> > >could put anything up againt one of my show winners and trust unless
> > >you pay someone never will. *Talk is cheap I have the trophies to back
> > >me...all you do is whine and bitch ...guess thats what makes you te
> > >man..
> > >by the way its been alittle over a year since I retired and life
> > >couldn't be better.

> > "LOL" is correct... it's what everyone does when reading your rambling
> > replies... I have no doubt you've accumulated some trophies, as I've said
> > before I accumulated many in my early years with vw's, and *not a single one
> > of those cars* I had was a true show car.... there is not a single "truth"
> > that I have trouble accepting, but it is *you* that still can't accept the
> > truth... you call your absence "retirement" when it's very obvious that it
> > was a forced retirement to try and get away from your reputation and the
> > judgments that were piling up against you... A real man would have faced his
> > responsibilities and taken care of them while trying to be a better
> > person... A pussy would skip town and then continue his denial about his
> > incompetence and inabilities... Things are very clear to everyone that
> > matters, and you are not anyone that matters...

> > there is really nothing anyone needs to say, and NOTHING you can say to deny
> > who and what you are...

> >http://tinyurl.com/7nw2t96

> Blah Blah Blah *you really need to get a life
>
> So your still saying that cars that win at car shows aren't show
> cars???? *then what are?.
>
> And as far as i'm conserned I owe no-one You just ramble on with out
> any of the facts.
>
> Again go back to hanging your store bought cabinets. And hope someday
> you can live the dream I am.

I would LOVE to watch a video of a baseball bat in slow motion bitch
slapping you up the side of your inbred noggin. I'm sure the turds
that have infested your brain would come flying out in brown, slimy
splatter. You're the only human being on earth whose such a ****head
his brain is literally a greenish brown mass of fecality.

Life After GM? Speaker of the Truth[_2_] Corvette 6 July 17th 08 12:19 AM
Tire life [email protected] 4x4 61 October 8th 05 01:47 AM
Bug Gets a New Life Ray Dios Haque VW air cooled 0 September 18th 05 02:58 PM
I need a life Jan VW air cooled 4 November 30th 04 11:38 PM