Can't Wait to Cancel my VW Trends Subscription!

Old July 14th 12, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Can't Wait to Cancel my VW Trends Subscription!

On Wednesday, December 19, 2001 9:53:30 PM UTC-8, josh wrote:
> Man am I stoked... Go to hell political correctness! HoT VWs brought back
> the scantly clothed women with huge racks...
> In the past 20 years my dad and I have been collecting VWT and HVWs the past
> 5 -10 have been the most mundane, That is since they took the women away...
> It was the first thing that brought me to VWs in the first place. I
> remember sitting there in the living room... I was like 8 or so... Eyes
> popped out of my head and BOING... I was hooked. The most beautiful woman I
> had ever seen with a huge rack... staring at me. My was I jazzed.
>
> When they took my women away... I basically wittled down my subscriptions to
> VWT since it had some better content and the occasional Water cooled.,.. But
> now that HWVs brought the women back... I am switching!
>
> Josh

Do you and your dad go to titty bars together, as well? lol

69' bug turn signal cancel dave harbert VW air cooled 2 May 11th 07 09:57 PM
What can I do to cancel a Ziebart gift card? finding z0 Honda 5 December 21st 05 07:59 PM
Clutch start cancel E39 RichK BMW 1 November 10th 05 07:00 AM
You wait and you wait your whole life... Jason McCabe Jeep 9 March 7th 05 11:13 PM