Alfa 75 Repair Panels

Old September 28th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default Alfa 75 Repair Panels

I'm planning on a slight deviation to my planned workload tomorrow to
call into the Alfa main dealer in Swansea (they've been an Alfa dealer
for many, many years, so might actually have a clue about 75s).....

What d'you think the odds are on Alfa still being able to supply full
rear 3/4 panels for a 75?

I say I have better odds of winning the lottery.

'Prace bets now!'

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL
Old September 28th 06, 08:02 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Paul Woodsford[_1_]

"SteveH" > wrote in message
. ..
> I'm planning on a slight deviation to my planned workload tomorrow to
> call into the Alfa main dealer in Swansea (they've been an Alfa dealer
> for many, many years, so might actually have a clue about 75s).....
>
> What d'you think the odds are on Alfa still being able to supply full
> rear 3/4 panels for a 75?
>
> I say I have better odds of winning the lottery.
>
> 'Prace bets now!'
>
> --
> Steve H 'You're not a real petrolhead unless you've owned an Alfa Romeo'
> www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800 - Hongdou GY200 - Alfa 75 TSpark
> Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL
> BoTAFOT #87 - BoTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #

If its Eric Ashmole then you will be stunned by the massive display of Alfas
they have. 4 2nd hand as of last week when I had my last service done.
Friendly enough staff but obviously concentrating on Fiat with Alfa as a
very small sideline. No new Alfas on display.
Best of luck.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old September 28th 06, 08:08 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Paul Woodsford > wrote:

> > What d'you think the odds are on Alfa still being able to supply full
> > rear 3/4 panels for a 75?
> >
> > I say I have better odds of winning the lottery.
> >
> > 'Prace bets now!'

> If its Eric Ashmole then you will be stunned by the massive display of Alfas
> they have. 4 2nd hand as of last week when I had my last service done.
> Friendly enough staff but obviously concentrating on Fiat with Alfa as a
> very small sideline. No new Alfas on display.
> Best of luck.

Ahhh, it is Ashmole's, yes.

Seems like they're a victim of the Alfa UK cull of dealers in an attempt
to separate the brand from Fiat.
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL
Old September 29th 06, 06:52 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
catman

SteveH wrote:
> I'm planning on a slight deviation to my planned workload tomorrow to
> call into the Alfa main dealer in Swansea (they've been an Alfa dealer
> for many, many years, so might actually have a clue about 75s).....
>
> What d'you think the odds are on Alfa still being able to supply full
> rear 3/4 panels for a 75?
>
> I say I have better odds of winning the lottery.
>
> 'Prace bets now!'

Should have gone to Alfa day

Try EB Spares

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old November 15th 06, 05:34 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Gilberto

what do you need exactly?
I have a 75 1800 ie INDY,red,for parts
I can send parts everywhere,by mail or UPS
Gilberto

. ..

Old November 16th 06, 05:52 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Gilberto > wrote:

> what do you need exactly?
> I have a 75 1800 ie INDY,red,for parts
> I can send parts everywhere,by mail or UPS

It's really not worth sending bits of 75 from Italy.

I'm getting someone to weld repair sections into my panels now - and
possibly getting carbon fibre front wings and bonnet next year.
Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #