Psycho drives wrong way on freeway and kills 5 year old girl

Old October 30th 05, 07:52 PM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Psycho drives wrong way on freeway and kills 5 year old girl

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/5159666/d...=char&psp=news

Man Drives Wrong Way On Interstate; Kills 5-year-old

POSTED: 9:56 am EDT October 24, 2005
UPDATED: 8:51 pm EDT October 24, 2005

STATESVILLE, N.C. -- Officials say a 5-year-old girl died of her
injuries Sunday after the car she was riding in collided with a car
going the wrong way on Interstate 40 near Statesville Saturday night.

Cheyenne Ross died and the driver of the car she was in, 20-year-old
Amanda Josey, is in North Carolina Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem
with a broken leg, a broken arm and facial damage. Family members say
she could lose an eye. Josey is Cheyenne's half-sister.

Ronnie Joe Sutherland of Virginia was driving the car heading the
wrong way on I-40 near Statesville. He's hospitalized at Carolinas
Medical Center in Charlotte. Relatives told authorities he had been at
a birthday party. Officials said he has been charged with DWI.

One motorist says she flashed her headlights, trying to draw attention
to Sutherland's car. She says she wanted to get help, but didn't have
a cell phone.

The state Highway Patrol is investigating the accident.

Bet this guy never does a day in prison. Joe sixpack on the jury will
say "hey this could be me, so let the dood go." Goddam criminal
coddlers have taken over our legal system.
Old October 30th 05, 09:50 PM
proffsl

laura bush wrote:

> Bet this guy never does a day in prison. Joe sixpack on the jury
> will say "hey this could be me, so let the dood go." Goddam
> criminal coddlers have taken over our legal system.

You are one pathetic peice of work, with no imagination at all. All
you do is quote one accident report after another, then at the end, you
stick your same damn tagline, quoted above. It's always: "Bet this guy
never does a day in prison", and "Joe sixpack". You've got
psychological problems. I suspect one day there will be a news report
about some wacked out fruitcake (you) who goes postal on the highway.

Old October 31st 05, 01:29 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

proffsl wrote:
> laura bush wrote:
> >
> > Bet this guy never does a day in prison. Joe sixpack on the jury
> > will say "hey this could be me, so let the dood go." Goddam
> > criminal coddlers have taken over our legal system.

> You are one pathetic peice of work, with no imagination at all. All
> you do is quote one accident report after another, then at the end, you
> stick your same damn tagline, quoted above. It's always: "Bet this guy
> never does a day in prison", and "Joe sixpack". You've got
> psychological problems. I suspect one day there will be a news report
> about some wacked out fruitcake (you) who goes postal on the highway.

That's right loony. When the facts are against you, make personal
attacks.

Old October 31st 05, 03:25 AM
US 71

"proffsl" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> You are one pathetic peice of work, with no imagination at all. All
> you do is quote one accident report after another, then at the end, you
> stick your same damn tagline, quoted above.

Please do not feed the troll.... thank you

Old October 31st 05, 04:33 AM
Paul.

On 30 Oct 2005 13:50:41 -0800, proffsl > said the
following in rec.autos.driving...

> I suspect one day there will be a news report
> about some wacked out fruitcake (you) who goes postal on the highway.

Actually, I forsee something similar to this happening:
http://tinyurl.com/adv2p

--
"I'm all for making the SUV owners park in the rear of the lot. It
should be handled like handicapped parking. A special sticker on the

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 10/23/05
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/dnox5 http://tinyurl.com/c92qg
Message .com
Old October 31st 05, 07:27 AM
Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy

On 30 Oct 2005 17:29:24 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>That's right loony. When the facts are against you, make personal
>attacks.

That's the way you operate; why blame others for your faults?