69 nose in the air options?

Old March 19th 05, 02:14 AM

Spike wrote:

> Our theme song as cops in the late 60s was the theme
> from "the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" (which we played
> over all the patrols PA systems at the same time).

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend: those
with loaded guns, and those who dig. You . . . dig!" -- Blondie

180 Out

Old March 19th 05, 02:32 AM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Cobra Jet wrote:
>
> > There is no proof Emily was male, but I did talk on the
> > phone with a guy who knew her from the street races in
> > Alabama.

> Did he speak with a lisp? I thought so.

Lame. Show me your proof Emily was male, other than regurgitating
hearsay. Or sidestep it like all the questions you won't answer, like
what *you* do for a living.

> Or maybe he said "ho-ho-ho" a lot. I used to know that guy too; I used
> to sit on his lap at the mall at Christmas time.

I bet Santa thought you and that pimp were fags.

> Is that your 3,000
> lbs of magazines and timeslips he's carrying around in that big bag?

You were the one feeling up his sack; you tell me.

> > *You* aren't smart enough to know what I was doing in email.
> > But you can't tear your eyes away, can you? Don't get it; never will.

> I see Bill S. is ghost-writing your stuff now. Two sentences of
> complete incoherence, then the "some get it, some don't" line. You're
> going to have to draw me a map, because I don't follow at all.

OK, here's one of many that went over your head. You contend that my
experience in the old days doesn't "count" because it was long ago. If
I can remember a school rhyme that was dormant for 4 decades, what does
that say about the years spent flogging on cars afterwards?

Don't get it: never will.

> Do you
> think it would help if I tried to match your B.A.C?

Mine or CJ's? Your griping doesn't change the fact that you have
been harping over a contrived personality that enjoys watching you wind
up tighter than, well, Wound Up. It's funnier yet that you consider
Patrick's bush league achievement list worthy of all this effort. God,
that monkey on your back must be an Orangutan by now.

If you'll excuse me, I have to start an outline for my new book.
It's entitled "How To Go Drag Racing On Welfare".

--
CobraJet
Old March 20th 05, 03:26 AM

Cobra Jet wrote:

> Show me your proof Emily was male, other than regurgitating
> hearsay.

If you knew the least thing about the hearsay rule you would know that
anyone living in the real world who disbelieved anything that did not
pass a hearsay test would be either institutionalized or dead. You
would also know that every one of the billion words typed on the Usenet
is hearsay. So how am I supposed to prove anything about a character
who only existed on the Usenet, without using the evidence of the
Usenet?

> Or sidestep it like all the questions you won't answer, like
> what *you* do for a living.

I know I have typed this before, but again this is not about me, Limp
Rick.

And just for fun show me where someone has asked me what I do for a
living and I sidestepped it.

> You contend that my experience in the old days doesn't "count"
> because it was long ago.

I have never written anywhere that you do not know about cars, much
less that your decades-old experience is not useful to answer questions
about decades-old cars. Several times in the current hostilities I
have stated that it's not about the knowing, it's about the doing. And
the fact is that you have not done **** with your old cars for years,
possibly decades. Yet you mislead others to think that you do. These
are two of the things that are offensive about you: your dishonesty,
and your hoarding and destruction of old cars. There are many, many
other offensive things about you, but these are the two that are the
subject of the present dispute.

In a sober moment -- you do still have those from time to time I hope
-- your brain might uncloud sufficiently for you to remember that I
have stated this several times already, and for you to understand the
difference. Knowing vs. doing. It's really not a difficult concept to
grasp. Your inability to do so is what makes you such a laughable
idiot. Constantly putting on airs of intellgence and openness to
reasoned discussions, and you lack the brainpower to work your way
through the simplest concepts.

180 Out
TS 28

Old March 20th 05, 09:13 PM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Cobra Jet wrote:
>
> > Show me your proof Emily was male, other than regurgitating
> > hearsay.

> If you knew the least thing about the hearsay rule you would know that
> anyone living in the real world who disbelieved anything that did not
> pass a hearsay test would be either institutionalized or dead. You
> would also know that every one of the billion words typed on the Usenet
> is hearsay. So how am I supposed to prove anything about a character
> who only existed on the Usenet, without using the evidence of the
> Usenet?
>
> > Or sidestep it like all the questions you won't answer, like
> > what *you* do for a living.

> I know I have typed this before, but again this is not about me, Limp
> Rick.
>
> And just for fun show me where someone has asked me what I do for a
> living and I sidestepped it.
>
> > You contend that my experience in the old days doesn't "count"
> > because it was long ago.

> I have never written anywhere that you do not know about cars, much
> less that your decades-old experience is not useful to answer questions
> about decades-old cars. Several times in the current hostilities I
> have stated that it's not about the knowing, it's about the doing. And
> the fact is that you have not done **** with your old cars for years,
> possibly decades. Yet you mislead others to think that you do. These
> are two of the things that are offensive about you: your dishonesty,
> and your hoarding and destruction of old cars. There are many, many
> other offensive things about you, but these are the two that are the
> subject of the present dispute.
>
> In a sober moment -- you do still have those from time to time I hope
> -- your brain might uncloud sufficiently for you to remember that I
> have stated this several times already, and for you to understand the
> difference. Knowing vs. doing. It's really not a difficult concept to
> grasp. Your inability to do so is what makes you such a laughable
> idiot. Constantly putting on airs of intellgence and openness to
> reasoned discussions, and you lack the brainpower to work your way
> through the simplest concepts.

Well, I've spent almost 10 hours soaking up various Ford-related Web
forums since Friday. This is the first hard look I've taken at these in
several years. Before, they were boring and pathetic. Now, the ranks of
experienced have swelled to match the increase of BB-specific parts
coming out of the aftermarket. The info level is impressive.

It's obvious I need to move on. It's obvious you have not picked up
on the direction I'm in from the talk in the BB group. It's obvious
that you and Patrick and whoever else are going to wallow in ignorance
and envy until Hell freezes over. My time is worth far more than
expending on your juvenile nonsense.

So let me wrap this up. Let's see now...OK: You win. I'm stupid,
inexperienced, obstinate, fat, lazy, decrepit, humorless. I'm a
destroyer of classic cars, abuser of alcohol and drugs, emailer of
transgender street racers, bull****ter of epic proportions, subversive
tax dodger, welfare screwer, feline collector, and occupant of an
outhouse-sized shack in a squatter's village placed out in nowhere. If
I left anything out feel free to add it in. I'm sure it will be true.

Have fun in this pit, Cubicle Boy. It's just your speed.

--
CobraJet

1990 BMW 525i Nose Panel R&R BMW 0 March 11th 05 03:01 AM
Factory Options for Mustangs 64 / 65 / 65 MJT Ford Mustang 2 November 29th 04 01:23 PM
Removeing nose cone and rear panel yar Corvette 10 November 19th 04 02:23 PM
Nose repair Morien Morgan Mazda 0 September 10th 04 10:22 PM