Chysler hires murderer to shill it's cars

Old August 20th 05, 06:08 AM
Spike

I don't want you to help with what you call Bush's war...
I want you to go help the other side... which you're already doing
anyway... Just as Hanoi Jane did to us... psychological support for
the enemy does not make you a friend of the soldier in the field.

Are you sure you aren't Bin Laden's Minister of Information and just
pretending to be an American? Considering the garbage you spew, that
must be it. You support terrorists with your words. You would rather
protect the rights of Taliban terrorists than Americans. You've said
as much. You're not just anti-Bush. You're anti-American. You're
probably not even an American. If you were, you would care about how
your rhetoric supports the terrorists and extremists who are killing
the troops. You must take pleasure in every American who is killed
over there. Especially when someone gets beheaded. Maybe you even
derive sexual pleasure from their deaths. Maybe you even have helped
kill Americans. And you're probably a homosexual to boot.

Go ahead; disprove it. You're so good at making charges which can't
be disproved. Go ahead. Now you disprove every word I say about you.
Not one person can have any doubt after reading your words, and
reviewing your evidence.

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:49:41 -0400, Hank >
wrote:

> [...]

>murder, mutilation, and suffering of innocent women
>and children, or the barbaric destruction of the
>birthplace of humanity.

> I can easily imagine a god saying that to the the
>liars, thieves, torturers, corporate war criminals,
>and child butchering terrorists on the bu$h regime,
>though...
>
> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm
>

>-
>

> http://www.commondreams.org/
> http://www.truthout.org/
> http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
> http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
> http://counterpunch.org/
> http://responsiblewealth.org/
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html
>
> In September and October 2003, McClellan said he had spoken
>directly with Rove about the matter and that "he was not
>involved" in leaking Plame's identity to the news media.
>McClellan said at the time: "The president knows that Karl
>Rove wasn't involved," "It was a ridiculous suggestion"
>and "It's not true."
> Yet another in the endless stirng of bu$h's lies.
>
> "We argued, as did the security services in this country,
> that the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq would increase the
> threat of terrorist attack in Britain. Tragically Londoners
> have now paid the price of the Government ignoring such
> warnings." Respect MP George Galloway 7-7-05
>
> "They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
> there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
> take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
> who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
> warfare or morality."
> -bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm
>
> "Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
> to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
> a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
> -Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
> torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
> http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0512-10.htm
>
> "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
> that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
>
> "God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
> he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
> -- George W. Bush
>
> "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
> will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
> Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
> -- Adolf Hitler
>
> "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
> or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
> not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
> to the American public."
> -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
>
> Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
> friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be....
Children are obscene but should not be heard
Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!
Old August 20th 05, 01:50 PM
Hank

Spike wrote:

> I don't want you to help with what you call Bush's war...
> I want you to go help the other side...

Oh, so you are an al Qaeda supporter. Well, that does
explain your support for bu$h's $200 BILLION al Qaeda
training and recruitment program in Iraq, and your
lack of concern for our dead and wounded soldiers
who are sacrificed for the bu$h regime oil cartel.
If you hate The United States of America, and support
those who wish to harm Her, such as the bu$h regime and
al Qaeda, why do you choose to live here?
I'm turning you in to Homeland Security...

-

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html

"We argued, as did the security services in this country,
that the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq would increase
the threat of terrorist attack in Britain. Tragically
Londoners have now paid the price of the Government
ignoring such warnings." Respect MP George Galloway

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own war crimes in Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook, on the rape, torture and murder
at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
(http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0512-10.htm)

http://globalresearch.ca/
http://www.wsws.org/

George W. Bush: "Intelligence gathered by this and other
governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues
to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever
devised." March 17, 2003.

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building,
I didn't realize that he meant only the United States"
-- Al Franken

Old August 21st 05, 05:57 AM
Spike

Apparently you lack the courage to quote without taking things out of
context. You are definitely an enemy of Americans.

Old August 23rd 05, 01:09 AM
Hank

Spike wrote:

> Apparently you lack the courage to quote without taking things out of
> context. You are definitely an enemy of Americans.

Your moronic rants have no context. You spew nonsense
that has nothing in common with reality, and you can't
even post properly. You're a laughable, clueless mess,
"Spike". No offense, you might not be a bad guy, you're
just not very bright...

-

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

[...]

Drving faster, in my experience does not make a significant change in mileage... Cory Dunkle Driving 118 February 4th 05 03:00 PM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Vintage Cars Get Hot with Makeovers Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 December 5th 04 04:13 AM
European Cars Least Reliable Richard Schulman VW water cooled 3 November 11th 04 09:41 AM
FS: 1991 "Classic Cars" (Of The World) Cards with Box J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 27th 04 07:31 AM