RAMFM Newsgroup Tally & Poll

Old September 7th 05, 05:33 PM

> > > Perhaps you should have given a second thought to antagonizing him
> > > and others day after day after day in oh-so-many threads. When are you
> > > going to see that your incessant quest for knowledge is worth nothing
> > > if you attack the people you could learn from? The dividing line
> > > between King of the Mountain and Fool on the Hill is almost invisible.

> > The obsidian ophidian lives! I thought you'd passed out once too often
> > for too long and that smelly herd of cats had made a meal of you.
> > (They're watching you, you know. Every day, they're watching. . . .)

> That's exactly the (im)maturity level I've been talking about.

Immaturity on the Usenet? Omigod, call the cops. Call FEMA. Call the
Guard. Limp Rick has detected immaturity on the Usenet!!!

> > As for Bill S., I'll bet it comes as news to him that I had something
> > to do with his departure from this NG. It sure does to me.

> Did I say that?

Uh, yeah, ya did.

> Do you remember the Shelby thread in the BB group,
> hypocrite?

Look Limpie, buy a dictionary, look up the word "hypocrite," and find
one part of that Shelby thread that makes me a hypocrite for what I
wrote about Bill S. in this thread.

> > As for the rest, not even worth replying to. False premises and false
> > logic. Does this kind of drivel make feel profound? "The dividing
> > line between King of the Mountain and Fool on the Hill"? The
> > embarassment gene is as inactive as ever.

> I guess we know where you stand. Literally.

Yeah, I stand here scratching my head wondering wtf you're talking
about. Better slither back under that rock, Limp One, where it's nice
and safe. And look up "literally" while you're there. As I've written
many times before, it's embarassing when a lazy-minded leech like
yourself tries to use "big" words without knowing their meanings.

As I've also written many times before, does every thread have to end
with "Cobrajet"?

180 Out

Old September 7th 05, 07:14 PM
CobraJet

In article .com>,

> > > The obsidian ophidian lives! I thought you'd passed out once too often
> > > for too long and that smelly herd of cats had made a meal of you.
> > > (They're watching you, you know. Every day, they're watching. . . .)

> > That's exactly the (im)maturity level I've been talking about.

> Immaturity on the Usenet? Omigod, call the cops. Call FEMA. Call the
> Guard. Limp Rick has detected immaturity on the Usenet!!!

And it comes, unbelievably, from someone older than me.

> > > As for Bill S., I'll bet it comes as news to him that I had something
> > > to do with his departure from this NG. It sure does to me.

> > Did I say that?

> Uh, yeah, ya did.
>
> > Do you remember the Shelby thread in the BB group,
> > hypocrite?

> Look Limpie, buy a dictionary, look up the word "hypocrite," and find
> one part of that Shelby thread that makes me a hypocrite for what I
> wrote about Bill S. in this thread.

Sorry, Henley, or whatever your real name is. You're not worth
spending the time on to prove anything to people who would rather talk
about gas and Jeeps and the Bushmaster.

> > > As for the rest, not even worth replying to. False premises and false
> > > logic. Does this kind of drivel make feel profound? "The dividing
> > > line between King of the Mountain and Fool on the Hill"? The
> > > embarassment gene is as inactive as ever.

> > I guess we know where you stand. Literally.

> Yeah, I stand here scratching my head wondering wtf you're talking
> about. Better slither back under that rock, Limp One, where it's nice
> and safe. And look up "literally" while you're there. As I've written
> many times before, it's embarassing when a lazy-minded leech like
> yourself tries to use "big" words without knowing their meanings.
>
> As I've also written many times before, does every thread have to end
> with "Cobrajet"?

Don't worry, little man, this is my last post. You bluster and
fluster and play your psycho "Fool on the Hill" game which has yet to
prove a thing, but you are too weak to step up and help put this group
back on track.

It won't be long before there will be nobody left but you and the
other insecure urine-stained monkey petards like hurc and BJ and
66FOURDOOR talking to each other. Strange how similar you all are.

Have fun!!

--
CobraJet
Old September 7th 05, 08:59 PM

Limp Rick wrote:

> Don't worry, little man, this is my last post.

Halle-f**kin-lujah!

180 Out

Old September 8th 05, 03:55 AM
AGuyNamedSteve

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
> AGuyNamedSteve wrote:
>
>> You were always a little ahead of me on the clock too. I also didn't
>> work the 4/10's, getting up at 4:00 AM like I do now. I had a lot
>> more time on my hands those days too.
>>
>> I hardly ever turn on AIM any more. Most of the people I chatted with
>> there don't use it anymore either.
>>
>> Of course I still go through Albuquerque about once a year... but you
>> haven't been there for a long time.
>>
>> Steve
>> 72 Skylark Custom455

> Do you take a right or left at Albuquerque? P

I either head SE or N, depending on where I'm *really* going...

That's all folks...

Steve
72 Skylark Custom455

FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Newsgroup Etiquette charles blassberg Audi 54 April 13th 05 11:33 PM