always change your timing belt before this happens

Old April 12th 07, 01:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

Default always change your timing belt before this happens

Attached Images
File Type: jpg please change your timing belt BEFORE this happens.jpg (164.8 KB, 83 views)
Old April 12th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Yup, like clock work every seventy thousand miles add two grand to the
price of a Honda.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 13th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Luigi Topolino

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:41:38 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:
> Yup, like clock work every seventy thousand miles add two grand to the
>price of a Honda.

That's not a Honda.
--

"...Luigi follow only the Ferraris."
Old April 13th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

With five valves it's probably the Japanese POS Toy engine from the
eighties, they quickly found out they didn't flow as fast as four. I don't
think your Ferraris, would be stupid enough to use this or a cheap belt, if
that was your guess.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 13th 07, 07:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, L.W.
(Bill) Hughes III did state:

> With five valves it's probably the Japanese POS Toy engine from the
> eighties

'Probably' -- in your limited vocabulary and truncated ability to think --
likely means 'is'.

It don't.

'Probably' just isn't good enough here; we generally prefer facts to
demented belief systems.

So say nothing unless you are certain and can PROVE it (truth is the same
for everybody; no opinions accepted), or else I might whack you in the
head (where it won't do any damage) with a 1962 Cheater Slick.

--
"When an eel bites your toe
and it's hurting you so,

Old April 13th 07, 07:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 06:24:55 GMT, §qu@re Wheels >
Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

:>On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, L.W.
:>(Bill) Hughes III did state:
:>
:>> With five valves it's probably the Japanese POS Toy engine from the
:>> eighties
:>
:>'Probably' -- in your limited vocabulary and truncated ability to think --
:>likely means 'is'.
:>
:>It don't.
:>
:>'Probably' just isn't good enough here; we generally prefer facts to
:>demented belief systems.
:>
:>So say nothing unless you are certain and can PROVE it (truth is the same
:>for everybody; no opinions accepted), or else I might whack you in the
:>head (where it won't do any damage) with a 1962 Cheater Slick.

You must be very careful or it will call out the minuet maids.
Old April 13th 07, 08:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
24Bit® did state:

> On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 06:24:55 GMT, §qu@re Wheels >
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:
>
> :>On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, L.W.
> :>(Bill) Hughes III did state:
> :>
> :>> With five valves it's probably the Japanese POS Toy engine from the
> :>> eighties
> :>
> :>'Probably' -- in your limited vocabulary and truncated ability to think --
> :>likely means 'is'.
> :>
> :>It don't.
> :>
> :>'Probably' just isn't good enough here; we generally prefer facts to
> :>demented belief systems.
> :>
> :>So say nothing unless you are certain and can PROVE it (truth is the same
> :>for everybody; no opinions accepted), or else I might whack you in the
> :>head (where it won't do any damage) with a 1962 Cheater Slick.
>
> You must be very careful or it will call out the minuet maids.

Aw, I'm just too whacked out right now to tremble in fear.....

Remind me later, 'K ??

--
"When an eel bites your toe
and it's hurting you so,

Old April 13th 07, 11:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

and as usual billi boi is thinking about the wrong continent as well as the
wrong century if he's referring to this cylinder head.

Old April 13th 07, 11:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

maybe we should give him a second guess......think he'll get it wrong again?

"Luigi Topolino" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:41:38 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > wrote:
>> Yup, like clock work every seventy thousand miles add two grand to the
>>price of a Honda.

> That's not a Honda.
> --
>
> "...Luigi follow only the Ferraris."

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0242.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	568.8 KB
ID:	55638
Old April 13th 07, 11:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, rob
did state:

> maybe we should give him a second guess......think he'll get it wrong again?

Well, that's the general rule....but like the lottery, there's always an
slim outside chance he'll guess right.....

Of course, if he gets it wrong again, he'll just say you're lying, it's
a Photoshop tweak, or you built the thing in an hour just to fool him.

Or something.

He sure as hell won't say he was wrong.

> "Luigi Topolino" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:41:38 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
>> > wrote:
>>> Yup, like clock work every seventy thousand miles add two grand to
>>> the
>>>price of a Honda.

>> That's not a Honda.
>> --
>>
>> "...Luigi follow only the Ferraris."

--
"When an eel bites your toe
and it's hurting you so,
that's a Moray...."

Who has done their own timing belt change... bob Honda 11 January 2nd 06 10:34 PM
Timing belt - change or not Martik Technology 11 August 31st 05 12:28 AM
Timing belt: did you change it, did it break on you? Kiran Driving 38 July 21st 05 02:50 AM
Timing Belt Change Simon Audi 10 August 26th 04 04:52 AM
Timing Belt Change Mark Saturn 5 July 16th 04 07:19 PM