Chysler hires murderer to shill it's cars

Old August 12th 05, 03:40 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

> Considering Dubya started a war based completely on two false pieces
> of evidence (weaps of mass destruction and links to Al Qaeda), IO would
> say he is just as likely to be accused of murder as some other people.

Ok, ya know HankWB, This has zero to do with the group or the
thread. And more importantly WMDs were already found along with Russian
fighter buried in the sand, and EVERYthing was linked to al qaeda. If
you don't like it, Move to Iraq and live with the ones you so dearly
love. I'm sick of hearing all the pansy excuses for not removing a
murderer who BROK the treaty that he signed at the end of his loss after
the Kuwait invasion.

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
Old August 12th 05, 03:03 PM
rw

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
> rw wrote:
>
>> WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>>

>>> Ok, ya know HankWB, This has zero to do with the group or the
>>> thread. And more importantly WMDs were already found along with
>>> Russian fighter buried in the sand, and EVERYthing was linked to al
>>> qaeda.

>> Wow! I hadn't heard that! Any references?
>>

> Do a search. Chemicals were found but just a small amount and there
> were pictures of the Russian planes being un covered. Pictures you
> certainly wouldn't see from Dan Rather or Peter Jennings. Anyway, this
> is over. I'm not getting roped into another kook debate about how W is a
> murderer. With that thinking we should have no right to go into Germany
> in WW2 since it was Japan that attacked us.

In other words, you have no references.

On the other hand, the Duelfer report, which was commissioned by the CIA
(not Dan Rather or Peter Jennings), states that Saddam Hussein did not
possess stockpiles of illicit weapons at the time of the U.S. invasion
in March 2003 and had not begun any program to produce them. The report
states that Iraq's WMD program was essentially destroyed in 1991 and
Saddam ended Iraq's nuclear program after the 1991 Gulf War.

Pass the Kool Aid.

Old August 12th 05, 04:01 PM
Backyard Mechanic

rw > wrote in
m:

> In other words, you have no references.
>
> On the other hand, the Duelfer report, which was commissioned by the
> CIA (not Dan Rather or Peter Jennings), states that Saddam Hussein did
> not possess stockpiles of illicit weapons at the time of the U.S.
> invasion in March 2003 and had not begun any program to produce them.
> The report states that Iraq's WMD program was essentially destroyed in
> 1991 and Saddam ended Iraq's nuclear program after the 1991 Gulf War.
>
> Pass the Kool Aid.

READ the WHOLE thing, freaking parsing butthole... of course that is
inconvenient for your side of it!
Old August 12th 05, 04:05 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic > wrote in
:

> rw > wrote in
> m:
>

>> In other words, you have no references.
>>
>> On the other hand, the Duelfer report, which was commissioned by the
>> CIA (not Dan Rather or Peter Jennings), states that Saddam Hussein did
>> not possess stockpiles of illicit weapons at the time of the U.S.
>> invasion in March 2003 and had not begun any program to produce them.
>> The report states that Iraq's WMD program was essentially destroyed in
>> 1991 and Saddam ended Iraq's nuclear program after the 1991 Gulf War.
>>
>> Pass the Kool Aid.
>>

> READ the WHOLE thing, freaking parsing butthole... of course that is
> inconvenient for your side of it!

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_...ne_Events.html

Answer THAT or just shut the f$%% up!
Old August 12th 05, 04:31 PM
rw

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

> http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_...ne_Events.html
>
> Answer THAT or just shut the f$%% up!

It basically says that the inspections were working. And now we're at
1846 US combat fatalities, about ten times as many wounded, and counting.

Old August 12th 05, 04:34 PM
Backyard Mechanic

rw > wrote in news:42fcbf85$0$11073
:

> Backyard Mechanic wrote:
>>
>> http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_...ne_Events.html
>>
>> Answer THAT or just shut the f$%% up!

> It basically says that the inspections were working. And now we're at
> 1846 US combat fatalities, about ten times as many wounded, and counting.

yeah, sure it does... see below - and i'm sure glad you ahve some body
count to make you feel righteous.

Drving faster, in my experience does not make a significant change in mileage... Cory Dunkle Driving 118 February 4th 05 03:00 PM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Vintage Cars Get Hot with Makeovers Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 December 5th 04 04:13 AM
European Cars Least Reliable Richard Schulman VW water cooled 3 November 11th 04 09:41 AM
FS: 1991 "Classic Cars" (Of The World) Cards with Box J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 27th 04 07:31 AM