Chysler hires murderer to shill it's cars

Old August 12th 05, 07:23 PM
Hairy

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> "Hairy" > wrote in
> :
>

> > "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
> > newsZTKe.125$ej5.124@lakeread05...

> >> Ok, ya know HankWB, This has zero to do with the group or the
> >> thread. And more importantly WMDs were already found along with
> >> Russian fighter buried in the sand, and EVERYthing was linked to al
> >> qaeda.

> > I'm sure Shrubbie would be interested in your sources, since he has
> > already admitted publicly that there were no WMD's found.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> I suppose you would like me to post the quotes from Clinton, Kennedy,

Kerry
> and Chirac about the WMD's being there?

Please do, and also tell us when he got rid of the WMD's. He obviously
didn't have them when Shrubby declared war on Iraq.

> And if Dubya knew there werent any, why didnt we "find them"

Huh???

> Research saddam, his paranoia, and street-wise cunning... and use some
> common sense!

If Shrubbie had any common sense, he'd have directed our rescources at Al
Quaeda instead of at a despot with no teeth.

> I hate Ostriches!

Do tell..

Old August 12th 05, 09:08 PM
Spike

Good question re when he got rid of them....

Are you denying the UN reports that he did have them....

and that the destruction of them was not fully documented so there is
no proof they were totally destroyed or not?

Are you denying the UN reports that he used them on his own people?

Or the UN reports that he used them in the war with Iran?

If you admit he did have them....

and that it is not provably known if he actually destroyed them all as
the UN reports stated....

and that he was willing to use them on his own people....

as well as his neighbors....

and if you relied on the advice of intelligence agencies of the US....

and many other nations....

and were led to believe that he still had them....

and was attempting to developer more....

and had plans to use them....

and that he provided support for terrorists....

who had just killed thousands in NYC....

and that he repeatedly refused or stalled compliance with UN
mandates....

and that he maintained the illusion that he had them....

What would you have done? Just WHAT would you have done?
Would you have waited until they were set off in the middle of NYC or
Des Moines, or wherever?

No president under such circumstances would be correct no matter what
course of action was selected. If he did nothing and WMDs were used
against us, he'd have been hanged. If he acted and it turned out he
was wrong, he's have been hanged, as people like you are doing today.
AND, if he had been right, many would still have wanted him hanged for
the financial cost, or the numbers of troops lost, or whatever.

YOU can't PROVE what you say, no matter who you quote. All you can do
is spew rhetoric. The opposite view can't be proven either. So, take
this line of thought and shove it.... What is done is done and can't
be changed. All your whining will not restore the lives lost, the
money expended, or change who is president.

Now, show me where I can get some affordable fuel for my car, and how
I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter, and I'll pay
attention.

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:23:11 -0500, "Hairy" > wrote:

>"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
.. .
>> "Hairy" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>> > "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
>> > newsZTKe.125$ej5.124@lakeread05...

>> > I'm sure Shrubbie would be interested in your sources, since he has
>> > already admitted publicly that there were no WMD's found.
>> >
>> > Dave
>> >

>> I suppose you would like me to post the quotes from Clinton, Kennedy,

>Kerry
>> and Chirac about the WMD's being there?

>Please do, and also tell us when he got rid of the WMD's. He obviously
>didn't have them when Shrubby declared war on Iraq.
>

>> And if Dubya knew there werent any, why didnt we "find them"

>Huh???
>

>> Research saddam, his paranoia, and street-wise cunning... and use some
>> common sense!
>>

>If Shrubbie had any common sense, he'd have directed our rescources at Al
>Quaeda instead of at a despot with no teeth.
>
>> I hate Ostriches!

>Do tell..

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address
Old August 12th 05, 09:09 PM
Spike

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:49:35 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
> wrote:

>I hate Ostriches!

What about Emus?????????

Old August 12th 05, 10:54 PM
Garth Almgren

Around 8/12/2005 1:09 PM, Spike wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:49:35 GMT, Backyard Mechanic
> > wrote:
>
>>I hate Ostriches!

> What about Emus?????????

Tastes like beef, but better for you.

Mmmm... Emu.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old August 12th 05, 11:44 PM
Hairy

"Spike" > wrote

<Useless drivel deleted>

What is done is done and can't
> be changed. All your whining will not restore the lives lost, the
> money expended, or change who is president.

That's the pity.
I guess you think that when our president makes a mistake that costs tens of
thousands of people their lives, that it should be swept under the rug and
not spoken of.

> Now, show me where I can get some affordable fuel for my car,

Can't help you, there.

and how
> I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter, and I'll pay attention.

I understand that most utilities offer heating assistance for low income
families. Or you could get a job..

Dave

Old August 13th 05, 01:08 AM
Spike

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:44:27 -0500, "Hairy" > wrote:

>"Spike" > wrote
>
><Useless drivel deleted>

Nice biased display of a total lack of class and lack of respect for
the views of others.

> What is done is done and can't
>> be changed. All your whining will not restore the lives lost, the
>> money expended, or change who is president.
>>

>That's the pity.
>I guess you think that when our president makes a mistake that costs tens of
>thousands of people their lives, that it should be swept under the rug and
>not spoken of.

Yes it is a pity. If it could be done we could turn the clock back to
Adam and Eve and start over... and probably make the same darn
mistakes all over again.

As for costing tens of thousands of people their lives... even if that
figure is accurate, the president could not have done it alone.

So, whether or not you voted for him, if you are a US citizen of
voting age, you supported the move to go to war.

How? Well, if you did not vote, then you did not vote against anyone
who promoted going to war. And if you did vote, then you voted for
someone who either voted to go to war, or, for someone who was on the
losing side of a vote which followed the process established decades
ago whereby the majority rules.

The president, no matter which party, no matter who voted for or
against him, when elected, is the representative of the United States
of America and ALL it's people, whether or not 100% of the people
agree with his policies or actions. We ALL share responsibility for
everything he does, or does not do.

Thus, you would, by extension, be just as guilty as the president, IF
the president is actually guilty of anything... which no court has as
yet determined.... because, like it or not, he represents this country
and every citizen of it.

Are you a self appointed judge, jury, and hoping to be executioner?

Did you protest Kosovo, when a Democrat led us into conflict? Would
you have protested WW2 which a Democrat took us into? Or do you just
protest when Republicans do?

Now, if you do not like the form of government which exists in this
country; a form of government which made this country great; then you
are welcome to either change it in the manner prescribed, or not live
here and find a form of government you do like.

>> Now, show me where I can get some affordable fuel for my car,

>Can't help you, there.

Fine. You seem to be on a roll.

> and how
>> I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter, and I'll pay attention.

>I understand that most utilities offer heating assistance for low income
>families. Or you could get a job..

I have yet to accept public assistance. It's a pride thing. I have
always found a way to endure no matter what the hardships. When the
day arrives that it is my only option, I will accept it because I
earned it.

You know those poor service men and women who have been sent into
harms way and suffered for it? Well, I am one of them from and earlier
era. I am retired, and I have my disability (which reduces my
retirement by an equal number of dollars - we don't get both, contrary
to popular belief, and yes we do pay into SSA and we do pay taxes, and
the medical is not free for life). I worked my careers. And I served
both my country, and my community, including doing volunteer work with
the elderly and kids, mentally ill, and supported a variety of causes
like MS, Cancer, and many more.

I, like many others, put it on the line so people like you could whine
about things which can't be changed; so people like you could point
fingers at other people and avoid any responsibility; so people like
you could cite unsupported allegations which can't possibly be proven
or disproven against others; so people like you can ignore the part of
the story which does not get air time; and I paid the price for doing
so, as so many have done. In another culture, the rhetoric you spew
would get you executed or exiled.

I don't whine about it. I chose to serve. Nobody held a gun to my
head. I don't ask for more than anyone else for having done so.

So, what have you done for your country? For your fellow citizens? For
humanity?

Old August 13th 05, 01:37 AM
Hank

351CJ wrote:

> You are going to have to help me out here.
>
> I believe in treating all people like I would like to be treated. I also
> believe what comes around goes around. You reap what you sew. Anyone who
> victimizes another human being should fully expect to learn the intimate
> details of the old saying "payback is a M F".

There are one hell of a lot of Iraqis who have been
victimized by the war criminals and terrorists on the
Bush regime. That's why most experts agree that Bush's
illegal and immoral terror attack on the people of Iraq
has increased the risk of a retaliatory attack in the U.S..

-

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html

In September and October 2003, McClellan said he had spoken
directly with Rove about the matter and that "he was not
involved" in leaking Plame's identity to the news media.
McClellan said at the time: "The president knows that Karl
Rove wasn't involved," "It was a ridiculous suggestion"
and "It's not true."
Yet another in the endless stirng of bu$h's lies.

"We argued, as did the security services in this country,
that the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq would increase the
threat of terrorist attack in Britain. Tragically Londoners
have now paid the price of the Government ignoring such
warnings." Respect MP George Galloway 7-7-05

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

"Brutal and sadistic? By what girly-man standards? Compared
to how Saddam treated his prisoners, a bit of humiliation was
a walk in the park. AFAIK, No one died or even lost any blood."
-Albert Nurick, a usenet kook and blatant liar, on the rape,
torture and murder at bu$h's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...
Old August 13th 05, 02:32 AM
Hairy

> >"Spike" > wrote
> >
> ><Useless drivel deleted>

> Nice biased display of a total lack of class and lack of respect for
> the views of others.

Just following your lead.

> > What is done is done and can't
> >> be changed. All your whining will not restore the lives lost, the
> >> money expended, or change who is president.
> >>

> >That's the pity.
> >I guess you think that when our president makes a mistake that costs tens

of
> >thousands of people their lives, that it should be swept under the rug

and
> >not spoken of.
> >

> Yes it is a pity. If it could be done we could turn the clock back to
> Adam and Eve and start over... and probably make the same darn
> mistakes all over again.

Yes, when you are unwilling to admit that a mistake has been made, you are
apt to repeat it.

> As for costing tens of thousands of people their lives... even if that
> figure is accurate, the president could not have done it alone.

But he was the ringleader, or the puppet of the ringleaders.

> So, whether or not you voted for him, if you are a US citizen of
> voting age, you supported the move to go to war.

What an absurd statement.

> How? Well, if you did not vote, then you did not vote against anyone
> who promoted going to war. And if you did vote, then you voted for
> someone who either voted to go to war, or, for someone who was on the
> losing side of a vote which followed the process established decades
> ago whereby the majority rules.
>
> The president, no matter which party, no matter who voted for or
> against him, when elected, is the representative of the United States
> of America and ALL it's people, whether or not 100% of the people
> agree with his policies or actions. We ALL share responsibility for
> everything he does, or does not do.

And we also share the shame when he turns out to be unfit for the job.

> Thus, you would, by extension, be just as guilty as the president, IF
> the president is actually guilty of anything... which no court has as
> yet determined.... because, like it or not, he represents this country
> and every citizen of it.

As a nation, yes. As individuals, no

> Are you a self appointed judge, jury, and hoping to be executioner?

No. But I am an American citizen with the right to speak my mind, a right
that you obviously would like to see curtailed. Not very American of you.

> Did you protest Kosovo, when a Democrat led us into conflict?

No.

Would
> you have protested WW2 which a Democrat took us into?

I wasn't born yet, but depending on the information available to me at the
time, I doubt it.

Or do you just
> protest when Republicans do?

When we have a fool for a President and he makes mistakes on the scale of
the Iraq debacle, I will protest regardless of party affiliation.

> Now, if you do not like the form of government which exists in this
> country; a form of government which made this country great; then you
> are welcome to either change it in the manner prescribed, or not live
> here and find a form of government you do like.

Well, thank you very much.

> >> Now, show me where I can get some affordable fuel for my car,

> >Can't help you, there.

> Fine. You seem to be on a roll.
> >
> > and how
> >> I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter, and I'll pay

attention.

> >I understand that most utilities offer heating assistance for low income
> >families. Or you could get a job..

> I have yet to accept public assistance. It's a pride thing. I have
> always found a way to endure no matter what the hardships. When the
> day arrives that it is my only option, I will accept it because I
> earned it.
>
> You know those poor service men and women who have been sent into
> harms way and suffered for it? Well, I am one of them from and earlier
> era. I am retired, and I have my disability (which reduces my
> retirement by an equal number of dollars - we don't get both, contrary
> to popular belief, and yes we do pay into SSA and we do pay taxes, and
> the medical is not free for life). I worked my careers. And I served
> both my country, and my community, including doing volunteer work with
> the elderly and kids, mentally ill, and supported a variety of causes
> like MS, Cancer, and many more.
>
> I, like many others, put it on the line so people like you could whine
> about things which can't be changed; so people like you could point
> fingers at other people and avoid any responsibility; so people like
> you could cite unsupported allegations which can't possibly be proven
> or disproven against others; so people like you can ignore the part of
> the story which does not get air time; and I paid the price for doing
> so, as so many have done. In another culture, the rhetoric you spew
> would get you executed or exiled.

You do like to see your words on the screen, don't you.......

> I don't whine about it.

Maybe, but you sure do like to brag about it.

I chose to serve. Nobody held a gun to my
> head. I don't ask for more than anyone else for having done so.

Same here.

> So, what have you done for your country?

3 years in the Army, 2 of them in Vietnam.

For your fellow citizens?

I try to get Republicans to see the error of their ways. :-)

For
> humanity?

Ohhh...that's a tough one. Well, I muffle my farts when I can. Does that
count?

Dave

Old August 13th 05, 04:12 AM
Eric G

My guess is that there were a whole lot more Iraqis who were victimized BEFORE Bush sent troops in. . .

Does anyone remember the phone numbers that were found in a certain AN-FO nut's pockets when he was arrested in Oklahoma? The news media reported that they were all international numbers that traced back to a specific oil producing region. Oh, and John Doe #2 was described at the time as appearing to be from what area of the world........ and #2's picture looked like someone employed during the autumn of 2001 at what New England airport.....and the people arrested for that explosion are now DEAD (unable to provide more information about their crime), but people like BTK who confess their crimes are still alive??? Who knows what ties to SH would have been made had those crazy guys been allowed to actually testify, instead of the kangaroo court that they were sentenced in.

Talking about conspiracy, don't forget that the head of the investigation into that fateful day was the one who during a previous administration created the legal hurdle that prevented the sharing of information from one investigation division to another, something that was ignored during the commission reports to the public, and now being swept under the rug by the network news.

--
ERIC GIRONDA

Old August 13th 05, 04:36 AM

BUY OUR OIL!!!!!!

Where's Hurc when I need him...

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

> rw > wrote in news:42fcbf85$0$11073
> :
>

>>Backyard Mechanic wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_...ne_Events.html
>>>
>>>Answer THAT or just shut the f$%% up!

>>It basically says that the inspections were working. And now we're at
>>1846 US combat fatalities, about ten times as many wounded, and counting.
>>

> yeah, sure it does... see below - and i'm sure glad you ahve some body
> count to make you feel righteous.

Drving faster, in my experience does not make a significant change in mileage... Cory Dunkle Driving 118 February 4th 05 03:00 PM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Vintage Cars Get Hot with Makeovers Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 2 December 5th 04 04:13 AM
European Cars Least Reliable Richard Schulman VW water cooled 3 November 11th 04 09:41 AM
FS: 1991 "Classic Cars" (Of The World) Cards with Box J.R. Sinclair General 0 May 27th 04 07:31 AM