Dodge Challenger: A Go For 2008.5!

Old May 26th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Dodge Challenger: A Go For 2008.5!

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "My Names Nobody" > wrote in
>

>> "Joe" > wrote in message
>>> "My Names Nobody" > wrote in

>>> Sales don't necessarily equal a better product. Possibly except for
>>> the new Duramax (which is made by Isuzu), the CTD is simply a better
>>> motor than other makers' offerings.

>> So what indicator would you use to back up your unfounded statement
>> that "Cummins turbo diesels pretty much rules the serious truck
>> market"?
>>
>> I fairly sure you can't produce numbers to back that statement up for
>> class 3 trucks, certainly not class 4 or class 8. Just because you
>> and Jethro like em, doesn't make them a better engine, and even if
>> they were, they lose any edge because they reside behind the worst
>> transmission in the worst pickup on the market.

> The hp/torque numbers are out there - go look them up yourself. The CTD
> bests everything but the new Isuszu.

That changes every year. The Ford Powerstrokes, have more years of being on
top in the pickup power wars than Cummins does. The original statement
"Cummins turbo diesels pretty much rules the serious truck market"? can't
be substantiated in any tangible way. Ruling the market would indicate
Daimler Chryslers trucks have the largest "market" share, and that is far
from the truth.

Old May 26th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"My Names Nobody" > wrote in

> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> "My Names Nobody" > wrote in

>>> So what indicator would you use to back up your unfounded statement
>>> that "Cummins turbo diesels pretty much rules the serious truck
>>> market"?
>>>
>>> I fairly sure you can't produce numbers to back that statement up
>>> for class 3 trucks, certainly not class 4 or class 8. Just because
>>> you and Jethro like em, doesn't make them a better engine, and even
>>> if they were, they lose any edge because they reside behind the
>>> worst transmission in the worst pickup on the market.

>> The hp/torque numbers are out there - go look them up yourself. The
>> CTD bests everything but the new Isuszu.

> That changes every year.

Nonsense.

> The Ford Powerstrokes, have more years of
> being on top in the pickup power wars than Cummins does.

On top of what, the poop pile?

> The original
> statement "Cummins turbo diesels pretty much rules the serious truck
> market"? can't be substantiated in any tangible way. Ruling the
> market would indicate Daimler Chryslers trucks have the largest
> "market" share, and that is far from the truth.

You believe what you want to. Like I already said, whatever. You've
got nothing.

Old May 26th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Nonsense? Just because it ****es you off, doesn't make it nonsense.

>> The Ford Powerstrokes, have more years of
>> being on top in the pickup power wars than Cummins does.

> On top of what, the poop pile?

The same poop pile you are asserting Cummins pretty much rules...

>> The original
>> statement "Cummins turbo diesels pretty much rules the serious truck
>> market"? can't be substantiated in any tangible way. Ruling the
>> market would indicate Daimler Chryslers trucks have the largest
>> "market" share, and that is far from the truth.

> You believe what you want to. Like I already said, whatever. You've
> got nothing.

Except the truth, and the fact that the truth ****es you off.

You can't "RULE the Market" when you own less than 25% of the market. No
matter how you try to twist it. Period!
Ford OWNS over 50% of the diesel pickup market. While the Cummins powered
Daimler Chrysler trucks cannot even maintain 25% of the market.

Daimler Chrysler = 95,171 < 21.5%
GM = 115,578 > 25.5%
Ford = 239,645 > 53%

Everyone has the right to remain ignorant, carry on.

Old May 27th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"My Names Nobody" > wrote in

> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> "My Names Nobody" > wrote in

>>> That changes every year.

>> Nonsense.

> Nonsense? Just because it ****es you off, doesn't make it nonsense.

Yes, nonsense. Your statement "That changes every year" is meaningless,
as it refers to absolutely nothing. So it is indeed nonsense.

BTW, where do you read ****ed off? Sounds like you're the one getting
po'd.

>>> The Ford Powerstrokes, have more years of
>>> being on top in the pickup power wars than Cummins does.

>> On top of what, the poop pile?

> The same poop pile you are asserting Cummins pretty much rules...

Yeah, I thought you sounded all bothered. LOL!

>>> The original
>>> statement "Cummins turbo diesels pretty much rules the serious truck
>>> market"? can't be substantiated in any tangible way. Ruling the
>>> market would indicate Daimler Chryslers trucks have the largest
>>> "market" share, and that is far from the truth.

>> You believe what you want to. Like I already said, whatever. You've
>> got nothing.
>>

> Except the truth, and the fact that the truth ****es you off.

LOL!

> You can't "RULE the Market" when you own less than 25% of the market.
> No matter how you try to twist it. Period!

Everything you've written in this ridiculous thread has been twisted.

> Ford OWNS over 50% of the diesel pickup market. While the Cummins
> powered Daimler Chrysler trucks cannot even maintain 25% of the
> market.
>
> Daimler Chrysler = 95,171 < 21.5%
> GM = 115,578 > 25.5%
> Ford = 239,645 > 53%
>
> Everyone has the right to remain ignorant, carry on.

Right. Do, indeed.
Old May 27th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Yeah, they're bogus. Didn't Ford put one on a Mustang recently?

Scott Moseman > wrote in news:OlOdg.66125$CH2.19133
@tornado.texas.rr.com:

Charger NJ Vike Dodge 12 January 13th 06 12:05 PM
Mopar Oil Filter Number(s) do not spam Chrysler 3 January 7th 06 01:18 PM
Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM
DODGE CHALLENGER: 340 HEADERS emon Dodge 2 September 16th 04 07:53 AM