getting ready to order

Old December 18th 04, 05:47 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Sandman,
Yes, I know, my Son's Father-in-law, and Brother-in-law have a pair
of polluters: http://billhughes.com/diesels.mpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

http://tinyurl.com/5vd76) :-)

Old December 20th 04, 11:38 AM
Ichabod Shagnasti

I had the half doors on my previous TJ and full on my current one. I'd
definitely get the full doors again. At highway speeds the half door tops
tend to flap and it seemed quite a bit louder than the full doors. Of
course, that was a 98 model, but I don't think they changed the design at
all. Also... w/ the half doors, rolling the window down for a drivethrough,
ATM, etc., is cumbersome at a minimum. In cold weather, it'd be darn near
impossible w/o cracking the plastic I bet.

ups.com...

Old December 26th 04, 12:18 AM
alan

flesh; human or pork
3 lb. ground beef
1 cup finely chopped onions
7 - 12 cloves garlic
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
½ cup milk, 2 eggs
Oregano
basil
salt
pepper
Italian seasoning, etc.
Tomato gravy (see index)
Fresh or at least freshly cooked spaghetti or other pasta

Mix the ground meats together in a large bowl,
then mix each of the other ingredients.
Make balls about the size of a baby?s fist
(there should be one lying around for reference).
Bake at 400°for about 25 minutes -
or you could fry them in olive oil.
Place the meatballs in the tomato gravy, and simmer for several hours.
Serve on spaghetti.
Accompany with green salad, garlic bread and red wine.

Newborn Parmesan

This classic Sicilian cuisine can easily be turned into Eggplant Parmesan
If you are planning a vegetarian meal. Or you could just as well use veal -
after all, you have to be careful - Sicilians are touchy about their young
family members...

6 newborn or veal cutlets
Tomato gravy (see index)
4 cups mozzarella, 1cup parmesan, 1cup romano
Seasoned bread crumbs mixed with
parmesan
romano
salt
pepper
oregano
garlic powder
chopped parsley
Flour
eggwash (eggs and milk)
Peanut oil for frying.

Pound the cutlets.
Dredge in flour, eggs, then the bread crumb mixture.
Fry till golden brown in 350° peanut oil.
In a baking pan, place a layer of gravy,
then one of meat, gravy, and cheese.
Another layer each of meat, gravy, and cheese.
Then bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Serve on hot pasta with romano cheese.

Southern Fried Small-fry

Tastes like frie

Old December 26th 04, 01:55 AM
twaldron

Full doors, plus either top...or both. You remove the full doors when u
go topless.

>>-half or full doors. i never much cared for the hard top on my last
>>rubicon and will most likely just get the soft top this time around. i
>>like the looks of the half doors, but the convenience of the full doors
>>(except when going topless, then i hate the full doors). ive never
>>owned a jeep with the half doors and wonder how well they will seal
>>when driving at highway speeds at -40 degrees.

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)

Order Of Error Codes Michale Chrysler 20 December 3rd 04 08:20 PM
Firing order? lp13-30 Chrysler 4 October 17th 04 05:09 PM
Mail order tires MAT Honda 7 October 15th 04 01:25 AM
mail order parts Ed Overly Honda 16 October 6th 04 09:05 PM