6th planet used parts customers

Old July 7th 04, 06:09 AM
John Smith

Default 6th planet used parts customers

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?

Post them here thanks

Old July 7th 04, 06:32 AM
richard hornsby

John Smith wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?
>
> Post them here thanks

Have you tried Google?

Results 1 - 10 of about 490 for 6th planet group:rec.autos.makers.saturn

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=6t...sa=G&scoring=d

-rj
98SL2
Old July 7th 04, 10:29 PM
BANDIT2941

>I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?
>
>Post them here thanks

Yeah I've bought stuff from Joey and Melissa on a few occasions. Good to deal
with, quick to ship, and a good price.
Old July 8th 04, 02:20 AM
Blah blah

In article >, bandit2941
@aol.comNHRA says...

> >I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?
> >
> >Post them here thanks
> >

> Yeah I've bought stuff from Joey and Melissa on a few occasions. Good to deal
> with, quick to ship, and a good price.

I usually check the Better Business Bureaus at www.bbb.com when dealing
with a company thats new to me.
Old July 8th 04, 01:09 PM
uknewwho

I just got the rear disc kit for my SC1, good price, even for fully
assembled, more then 1/2 the price of the kit for SPS, and I don't need to
buy a new hub and bearing, that's not included in the SPS kit. Had really
good communication with them too, I had some questions about other products,
I'd definitely go back for more.

Old July 8th 04, 05:41 PM
Logan Parker

Great guys to deal with! Fast via email, even emailed me back on Sundays.
Bought a great deal of products from them to rebuild a banged up Saturn that
I bought. Other than some Canada Customs confusions (not related to them
but stupid Customs people can't read), it was a completely smooth
transaction, and everything I received was well packaged, and very well
priced.

Old July 9th 04, 10:00 PM
James1549

>I usually check the Better Business Bureaus at www.bbb.com when dealing
>with a company thats new to me.

The BBB is really a joke. I checked with them before I had a new house roof
installed. The BBB said the company had no complaints and was a 3rd generation
company.

Long story short, 6 months after my roof was installed, it started coming off.
The shingle manufacturer evaluated their products and inspected the
installation. It was clearly shown to me that they were improperly installed.

The company refused to come out and fix my roof. I filed a complaint with BBB
and agreed to take them to BBB arbitration - THEY DIDNT SHOW UP. A full refund
was rewarded to me but I have yet to see a dime.

So they have one complaint filed against them but no one will know the extent
of it.

James
Old July 10th 04, 04:47 AM
Belle

> I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?
>
> Post them here thanks
>
> Excellent to deal with, and the prices are awesome!

Ed

Old July 11th 04, 02:05 AM
ProfWdesk1

>The BBB is really a joke

Exactly ... you have to remember the BBB is basically a paid union for the
larger business ... its job is to keep start up companies out of the market ...
but, they do catch some crooks ... or at least report them ... but, if one of
their members who pays dues messes you up ... and lets say ... you go without
air-conditioning for 3 months ... or you trip over a bulge in your carpet for 6
months ... as long as they fix it ... or say its your fault ... even after you
months of trouble ... they get no report on them ... it is marked satisfied ...
even though you are not satisfied because of all your trouble ... remember, its
a paid business union ... its funded by the people who you are getting report
about ...