moment of silence for Stephen Vivarttas

Old May 11th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default moment of silence for Stephen Vivarttas

okay, whisper down the lane is over. this blog was created to give a
moment of silence to a young man who died. obviously people cannot do
that, instead they write hateful things, so please don't give a moment
of silence and please don't continue to answer this blog.

Stephen Vivarttas was an awesome kid full of life. He made a very bad
decision and tragic mistake on April 25th that cost him his life. His
family and friends will have to live with that for the rest of their
lives.

The press blew this up, and this blog yet blew it up further; let me
set you straight.
Stephen was not drinking before he raced his car.
Stephen's parents simply asked the person he was racing to come
forward (after that person decided to leave the scene of a fatal
accident, which is a crime and i believe street racing is a crime
too). they asked to have some respect, how could you just leave (as
yes, how could you?).
My husband even spoke with the press and they twisted the information
he told them and that had only to do with where he worked.

Unless you have experienced this same situation, you cannot say what
you would do, feel, or how you would react. Believe me, he was a 2nd
son to me, I know how I feel and I can't even begin to understand how
his mother must feel inside, how empty she feels, how she may even
blame herself in some way.

So, please for the sake of the family and my family, which I hope
NEVER reads this, either give your moment of silence or pass this blog
by. Because these hateful comments are just too much to bear.

Old May 11th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> okay, whisper down the lane is over. this blog ...

BLOG?!?

You twit. Why not post some pics of urself or mayB a list of ur fav toons.
That'd be kewl.

Blog.

Please turn off your computer and donate it to a school that could actually
make use of one.

dwight

Old May 11th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
CobraJet[_2_]

In article >, dwight
> wrote:

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > okay, whisper down the lane is over. this blog ...

> BLOG?!?
>
> You twit. Why not post some pics of urself or mayB a list of ur fav toons.
> That'd be kewl.
>
> Blog.
>
> Please turn off your computer and donate it to a school that could actually
> make use of one.
>
> dwight

Holy Crap! The Blog is invading Usenet! Run!! Run for your lives!!!

--
CobraJet
Old May 11th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
CobraJet[_2_]

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> okay, whisper down the lane is over. this blog was created to give a
> moment of silence to a young man who died. obviously people cannot do
> that, instead they write hateful things, so please don't give a moment
> of silence and please don't continue to answer this blog.
>
> Stephen Vivarttas was an awesome kid full of life. He made a very bad
> decision and tragic mistake on April 25th that cost him his life. His
> family and friends will have to live with that for the rest of their
> lives.
>
> The press blew this up, and this blog yet blew it up further; let me
> set you straight.
> Stephen was not drinking before he raced his car.
> Stephen's parents simply asked the person he was racing to come
> forward (after that person decided to leave the scene of a fatal
> accident, which is a crime and i believe street racing is a crime
> too). they asked to have some respect, how could you just leave (as
> yes, how could you?).
> My husband even spoke with the press and they twisted the information
> he told them and that had only to do with where he worked.
>
> Unless you have experienced this same situation, you cannot say what
> you would do, feel, or how you would react. Believe me, he was a 2nd
> son to me, I know how I feel and I can't even begin to understand how
> his mother must feel inside, how empty she feels, how she may even
> blame herself in some way.
>
> So, please for the sake of the family and my family, which I hope
> NEVER reads this, either give your moment of silence or pass this blog
> by. Because these hateful comments are just too much to bear.

Do you mind if I fart during the moment of silence?

--
CobraJet
Old May 11th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Laurie S.

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> okay, whisper down the lane is over. this blog was created to give a
> moment of silence to a young man who died. obviously people cannot do
> that, instead they write hateful things, so please don't give a moment
> of silence and please don't continue to answer this blog.
>
> Stephen Vivarttas was an awesome kid full of life. He made a very bad
> decision and tragic mistake on April 25th that cost him his life. His
> family and friends will have to live with that for the rest of their
> lives.
>
> The press blew this up, and this blog yet blew it up further; let me
> set you straight.
> Stephen was not drinking before he raced his car.
> Stephen's parents simply asked the person he was racing to come
> forward (after that person decided to leave the scene of a fatal
> accident, which is a crime and i believe street racing is a crime
> too). they asked to have some respect, how could you just leave (as
> yes, how could you?).
> My husband even spoke with the press and they twisted the information
> he told them and that had only to do with where he worked.
>
> Unless you have experienced this same situation, you cannot say what
> you would do, feel, or how you would react. Believe me, he was a 2nd
> son to me, I know how I feel and I can't even begin to understand how
> his mother must feel inside, how empty she feels, how she may even
> blame herself in some way.
>
> So, please for the sake of the family and my family, which I hope
> NEVER reads this, either give your moment of silence or pass this blog
> by. Because these hateful comments are just too much to bear.

Oh give it a rest, we don't give a damn. He was illegally street-racing,
wasn't wearing a seat belt, and he bit the big one. Thankfully, he took no
one with him.

----------
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7

Old May 11th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

OK, now you are becoming a pain in the ass. The kid is dead so move on.
How many other people died the same day he did? Want to impress me?
Put up a blog for them too. After all, they were just as "special".

Funny how when I see the word "Blog" I think of "blah, blah, blah".

Old May 11th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
CobraJet[_2_]

In article >, Laurie S.
> wrote:

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > okay, whisper down the lane is over. this blog was created to give a
> > moment of silence to a young man who died. obviously people cannot do
> > that, instead they write hateful things, so please don't give a moment
> > of silence and please don't continue to answer this blog.
> >
> > Stephen Vivarttas was an awesome kid full of life. He made a very bad
> > decision and tragic mistake on April 25th that cost him his life. His
> > family and friends will have to live with that for the rest of their
> > lives.
> >
> > The press blew this up, and this blog yet blew it up further; let me
> > set you straight.
> > Stephen was not drinking before he raced his car.
> > Stephen's parents simply asked the person he was racing to come
> > forward (after that person decided to leave the scene of a fatal
> > accident, which is a crime and i believe street racing is a crime
> > too). they asked to have some respect, how could you just leave (as
> > yes, how could you?).
> > My husband even spoke with the press and they twisted the information
> > he told them and that had only to do with where he worked.
> >
> > Unless you have experienced this same situation, you cannot say what
> > you would do, feel, or how you would react. Believe me, he was a 2nd
> > son to me, I know how I feel and I can't even begin to understand how
> > his mother must feel inside, how empty she feels, how she may even
> > blame herself in some way.
> >
> > So, please for the sake of the family and my family, which I hope
> > NEVER reads this, either give your moment of silence or pass this blog
> > by. Because these hateful comments are just too much to bear.
> >

> Oh give it a rest, we don't give a damn. He was illegally street-racing,
> wasn't wearing a seat belt, and he bit the big one. Thankfully, he took no
> one with him.

The good part is, the Mustang won the race!

--
CobraJet
Old May 11th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

dwight wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> okay, whisper down the lane is over. this blog ...

> BLOG?!?
>
> You twit. Why not post some pics of urself or mayB a list of ur fav toons.
> That'd be kewl.
>
> Blog.
>
> Please turn off your computer and donate it to a school that could actually
> make use of one.
>
> dwight

I think we are being trolled.

--
"The problem is almost certainly a big spider's nest. I
can't wash my hair in the sink anymore, because of the
Old May 11th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
wabbitslayer

this makes about as much sense as al sharpton going to a klan rally and
asking for a moment of silence for the Rutgers' women's basketball team.

Wabbitslayer
01 GT vert