1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

Old December 1st 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default "L.W.(The Jerk) Hughes III" 1280 Peckerwood Junk Road

Today, §qu@r3 Wh33£s made these interesting comments ...

> FYI, again, folks.
>

> On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded
> in human history, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote with a new
> variation to his nym to slip through Kill Filters:
>
>> From: "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
>> >

>> From: "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
>> >

>> From: "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
>> >

>> From: "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
>> >

>> From: "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
>> >

>> From: "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
>> >

>> From: "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

copy-paste is a neat thing, huh, SW? we can all "thank" billie boi
for this gem, now we can multiply his inane - and insane -
ramblings ad nauseum

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old December 1st 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only
way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even
sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 1st 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default "HEMI-Powered" "L.W.(The Jerk) Hughes III" 1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 01:52:18 -0000, "HEMI-Powered" > in an
all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

:>Today, 24Bit® made these interesting comments ...
:>
:>> On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:36:36 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
:>> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove
:>> worthiness wrote:
:>>
:>>
:>> THIS IS AN AUTO PICTURE GROUP, PUT YOUR TWO BRAIN CELLS
:>> TOGETHER & POST AUTO IMAGES OR GET THE **** OUT! GOT IT NUMB
:>> NUTS!
:>
:>louder, shout louder, Mike, billie boi is either deaf to your
:>exclmative statements or simply cannot comprehend your meaning!

When your wife has to teach you everything, there's just some things IT
forgets.
Notice, I moved his ****, so you wouldn't get on Ya.

Mike
:>
[...]
:>>:>
Old December 1st 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe
how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath
is, in Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of
it's self. With an obsession the other perverts here. With extreme
jealous ranting over the documents/possessions proving I'm an American
man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's
senseless barking, me too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too
girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 1st 06, 02:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 1st 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 1st 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the little jealous howard the coward in Troy.
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With
this goat obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at
your attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little
rat dog barking me too, me too.
You're not worth any more time when the same paragraph fits so
well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 1st 06, 02:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:59:13 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

GUESS YOU"RE TO IGNORENT TO READ!
THIS IS AN AUTO PICTURE GROUP, PUT YOUR TWO BRAIN CELLS TOGETHER & POST
AUTO IMAGES OR GET THE **** OUT! GOT IT NUMB NUTS!

We need no vote, still #1 Ignoramus on Usenet, some things never change.

Old December 1st 06, 02:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:59:32 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"

Old December 1st 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:59:46 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"