1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

Old December 3rd 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default "Ron" "L.W.(The Jerk) Hughes III" 1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that
I once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is
to make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have.
Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a
Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as
usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as
any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 3rd 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Plus įa change, plus c'est la męme chose.
The more things change, the more they are the same.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

Max

Old December 3rd 06, 06:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24BitŪ

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:32:29 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

Hey dead beat, go back to your Jeep group and peddle your fish, everyone
there likes the way you suck.
A dollar a click, you must think everyone is as stupid as you!

:> There you go again, the little coward ronnie mcgrice, Albany Creek,
:>Brisbane, Australia, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool
:>of it's self. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me too. Your are not
:>worth any more than just a cut and paste to prove my points.
:> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
Old December 3rd 06, 07:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 3rd 06, 07:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24BitŪ

Go away you ugly inbread Maori.

Old December 3rd 06, 08:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 3rd 06, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ADT

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
:>senile coward from: who gives a rats ass, California, who's only way to
get
:>attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this usenet
obsession/fetish
:>you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to embelish
:>his lies in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile
:>to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat, squealing
:>as you step on its tail, it's senseless noise. And as usual afraid to use
the
:>truth, living in a yesteryear dream world.
:> Again you don't post any pics, that are worth looking at! that is,
What a joke you are!
:>
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph!
:>
:> But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
:>
:> God Bless America, ADT
:>
:> Oh, one last thing....post some pics without YOU in it, if that is you!

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 4th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from San
Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self.
With this fagot obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed
at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but
just gibberish. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our country
honorably for that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 4th 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the little jealous howard the coward in Troy. who's
only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at your attempt
to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish.
Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat dog barking me
too, me too.
You're not worth any more time when the same paragraph fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/