1992 Wrangler won't start in Morning

Old December 12th 05, 05:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 1992 Wrangler won't start in Morning

Hello,

New symptomp that is developping now that was not there before. When driving, the car seems to be starving for gas and acts like it is going to stop. First it was happening when I reached 60 miles per hour. Now it is happening all the time when I start to pull up.
It does not act as if it is starving for gas when I am sitting idle and just press on the gas.

Also noticed oil leak from the back where the back drive shaft connects to the gear box.

I think it is time to give up and take it to the dealer here in Doha.

Thanks
Nadim

--
nelkhour

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-360641.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

Old December 12th 05, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Is the air filter dirty?

That will cause your current symptoms and the cold start issues.

A dirty gas filter also will cause both symptoms.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Aug./05 http://www.imagestation.com/album/in...?id=2120343242