A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » Ford Explorer
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

94 explorer

Old March 31st 17, 03:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default 94 explorer

The transmission does not move anywhere when I put it in overdrive or first it'll only take offense I'm going down the road I can shift from 2nd to drive and the rest of the gears does anybody know what the problem is
Ads

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off