philadelphia miataphites

Old December 19th 04, 03:44 AM
classicred

Default philadelphia miataphites

Hey. anyone looking for a miata (or any Mazda) in the philadelphia area
beware. Stay away from Marty Sussman Mazda of Jenkintown PA (and they also
have a Sussman in Southern NJ). I have been having them sort out a
financial bug that they made on the purchase of my miata over a year ago,
and they still have yet to fix it and no body calls me back. Just got done
contacting Mazda USA to see if they can help me with it and have gotten some
positive feedback from them. But, recently found out from an a patient of
mine that Sussman auto group has injunctions and fines and subpoenas for
truth in lending violations and truth in advertising violations from the
federal trade commission. In fact, if you type in sussman mazda on a search
engine, you get more stuff about their court cases than anything from their
website.

Anyway, buyers in the Northeast PA area bewa Stay away from Sussman
Mazda (or sussman anything for that matter). Now, I have heard some OK
things about Faulkner Mazda and man, they have some beautiful MSM's for
20,000. I wish I waited a year to buy my MX-5.