Chrysler-Maserati TC, yellow - fvl

Old April 5th 07, 05:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Chrysler-Maserati TC, yellow - fvl

you still will lack common sense.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 5th 07, 05:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Have you ever produced, as in business, or made a product? I can't
imagine you doing anything, but sucking off the government, via Canadians
taxes.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 5th 07, 07:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default "Hey Snowman" Chrysler-Maserati TC, yellow - fvl

No matter what you think of those of us who volunteered for the armed forces
of the United States, your son has not served his country and therefore is a
coward, isn't he? Why would you give him your ancestor's civil war buckle?
Craig

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:22:38 -0700, L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

> Not if you knew him for the better man than you'll ever be! Like what
> have you done? Coast Guard, that's one step away from draft dodger, and
> running to another country!

You guys didn't ever wear a uniforms if you were

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 21:37:30 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

It's not me that needs more education, it's you who needs more medication!

:>you still will lack common sense.
:>
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"24Bit®" > wrote in message
. ..
:>>
:>> Can I have a translator please.
Old April 5th 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that I
once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile coward
from Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of
it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers,
to no one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to
use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too
senile to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog,
like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as
usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any
man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what coward!
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our country
for that.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
it fits so well!