1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

Old November 30th 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default 1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

Some of these are reposts, but you can always delete the ones you don;t need.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	5814
Old November 30th 06, 07:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	37lasalle.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	5871
Old November 30th 06, 07:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:29:50 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

Peckerwood Junk, another worthless post, can't even use it's one liable,
has to use mine. What a Fat useless tub of polyunsaturated LARD.
It's not even a 1280, just a POS out of focus 800! This is Goatman's
typical attempt at life. What a looser.

:> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
Old November 30th 06, 08:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only
way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even
sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 30th 06, 08:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Default "L.W.(The Jerk) Hughes III" 1280 Peckerwood Junk Road

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, 24Bit® wrote:

> Peckerwood Junk, another worthless post, can't even use it's one liable,
> has to use mine. What a Fat useless tub of polyunsaturated LARD.
> It's not even a 1280, just a POS out of focus 800! This is Goatman's
> typical attempt at life. What a looser.

Seems like some days nothing goes right:

Reuters:

San Diego Seaside News
Ray D. Thompson reporting

Internet Idiot Loses Bid For Top Ranking Turd Blower To Local Pet
Horse

Yes, Daisey Mae The local amusement park horse easily and proudly
spewed out a whopping 12 OUNCES more **** than nearest competitor, area
man L.W. (Bill) Hughes III. The disappointed loser who was disqualified
last year for trying to hide extra droppings in his underwear was allowed
to continue this years event due to a lack of contestants. He said "I came
so close, I don't know what happened to all those baked beans I ate this
morning. I don't think it's fair to let Animals like her (Daisey Mae)
compete in this contest.". Well, all we can say is better luck next time.

Ray D Thompson has been on our staff for the last .0012 years
please read his new book "Backstabbing Sons Of Bitches" about the
perils of working at his former job at McDonalds. He can be
reached at
.

--
How ya gonna make it baby? That's the question to be asked.
Life goes on around you in so many different ways.

And I, I, I, I'm so confused, which way, which way to choose?
Ride with me baby 'til the end of the day.....

-- Mars Bonfire

Old November 30th 06, 08:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:29:25 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

What a Liar you are.

[...]
:>
Old November 30th 06, 08:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

These are great "local color" news stories you've been digging up and posting
here. Keep it up! What a character this Hughes fellow must be.
Craig

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:33:16 -0800, §qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote
(in article <gHwbh.397424$R63.93955@pd7urf1no>):

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 1st 06, 12:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from San
Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self.
With this fagot obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed
at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but
just gibberish. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our country
honorably for that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 1st 06, 12:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe how
jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath is, in
Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self.
With an obsession the other perverts here. With extreme jealous ranting over
the documents/possessions proving I'm an American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too,
me too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take responsibility for
yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 1st 06, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III