Speeder kills father and two kids - Gets 9-18 MONTHS in prison inCriminal Coddler America

Old May 23rd 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Speeder kills father and two kids - Gets 9-18 MONTHS in prison inCriminal Coddler America

Why aren't all you PROTECT THE CHILDREN advocates screaming about this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18807565/

Trucker sentenced for crash that killed 3
9-18 months in prison; wood-chipper got loose, collided with minivan

Updated: 4:22 p.m. MT May 22, 2007

PITTSBURGH - A truck driver who improperly hitched a wood-chipper to his
vehicle was sentenced Tuesday to nine to 18 months in jail for causing a
crash that killed a father and two of his triplets.

The wood-chipper broke free from Bradley Demitras' truck on a busy
highway, rolled across the median and slammed into the family's minivan.

After his sentence, Demitras must prominently display a picture of the
accident scene in his home, Allegheny County Judge Lester Nauhaus ruled.
He must also serve six years' probation.

Demitras, 35, of Pine Township, could have faced more than 17 years in
prison. He pleaded guilty in March to three counts of involuntary
manslaughter and other charges and acknowledged that the wood-chipper
wasn't properly hooked up to his truck before he left work on April 13,
2006.

Prosecutors said Demitras was speeding when the wood-chipper flew into
the opposing lanes, killing Spencer Morrison, 37, of Cranberry and
4-year-olds Alaina and Garrett. Demitras also pleaded guilty to one
count of reckless endangerment for critically injuring their children's
Old May 25th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Why aren't all you PROTECT THE CHILDREN advocates screaming about this?

Why? If Kennedy can get away with murder, why can't anyone else?

or is this only a privilege for the democratic elite?

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 25th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc
Scott M. Kozel

Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver > wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > Why aren't all you PROTECT THE CHILDREN advocates screaming about this?

> Why? If Kennedy can get away with murder, why can't anyone else?
>
> or is this only a privilege for the democratic elite?

The xeton troll is a Kennedy Koddler.
Old May 25th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc

Scott M. Kozel wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver > wrote:
>>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>> > Why aren't all you PROTECT THE CHILDREN advocates screaming about this?

>> Why? If Kennedy can get away with murder, why can't anyone else?
>>
>> or is this only a privilege for the democratic elite?

>The xeton troll is a Kennedy Koddler.

Nice title for the delusional moron; mind if I use it?

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 25th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.misc
Scott M. Kozel

Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver > wrote:

> Scott M. Kozel wrote:
> > Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver > wrote:

> >> Why? If Kennedy can get away with murder, why can't anyone else?
> >>
> >> or is this only a privilege for the democratic elite?

> > The xeton troll is a Kennedy Koddler.

> Nice title for the delusional moron; mind if I use it?

You are welcome to use it!
Old May 25th 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Hardpan[_2_]

On 23 May 2007 10:56:03 -0700, Alex > wrote:

>You are too stupid to figure out that speeding had nothing to do with
>the accident.
>The idiot didn't hitch the trailer properly. Whether he was speeding
>or not
>is irrelevant.

Not only that, but no professional truck driver pulls a "wood-chipper"
behind an 18 wheeler, yet this "speeding and drunk while driving" @$$
clown lumps a stupid contracting numbskull with a two ton truck, in
with all the big rig drivers who hook up to massive trailers pulling
80,000 lbs. everyday without incedent .

Hey, " Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS " at

Go **** yourself with a dirty garden hose, you asshole !!!