1904 St. Louis.JP (1/1) 288K

Old January 26th 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mr.C.

Default 1904 St. Louis.JP (1/1) 288K

Old January 26th 08, 11:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

Waht program are you using. Half of your posts will not open. They down load
then ask for the program its in and I do not have whatever it is it needs.

Doby

Old January 27th 08, 12:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mr. C.

I do not know why
I used paint shop pro Ver 11 to edit the pictures ,and the one save option
that has casued this proplem before was not enabled

I down loaded the 1904 St. louis and clicked on the paper clip and saved it
to a folder, then used paint shop pro Ver 9 to open
it with no proplems

Old January 27th 08, 12:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mr. C.

I notice that the some how the file got saved as JP instead of JPG

that may be the problem , resave it as JPG.

Old January 28th 08, 07:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

THat was the problem. I saved it into my Firehand Embers and it immediately
open up and was tagged .JP I didn't even have to ad the G. Had I wanted to
save it, it would have to have me type in the G to complete the extension.

Next time it happens, I sent to my Embers.

Thanks for solving the problems. I've had other photos come up looking for a
program to open so next time, I'll see it they have the same problem.

Thank you.

Doby

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:10:54 -0500, "Mr. C." > wrote:

>>I notice that the some how the file got saved as JP instead of JPG
>>
>>that may be the problem , resave it as JPG.

. ..