Question - why all the 800 x 600 pictures

Old May 11th 08, 03:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI - Powered[_3_]

Default Question - why all the 800 x 600 pictures

Ron added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Roadsign > wrote in
> :
>
>> Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote in :
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Ron
>>>

>> Ron,
>>
>> They have done that to keep the "good large pictures" away from

Jerry
>> (Hemi-Powered) and me. The children will e-mail you a larger version
>> if you want. Paddy's Pig and Zinc led the charge.
>>
>> Isn't that special?
>>
>> RS
>>

> I see.
> Shame really..tiny ones are no keepers.

Ron, Z and P aren't keepers, either, but apparently people here and on
a.b.p.a. want to bow down and kiss their feet as well as their asses in
devout admiration instead of pointing out to them in no uncertain terms
that THEY should be pitied and not admired. To thine own self be true,
so do what you think best about it.

--
HEMI - Powered, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

Old May 11th 08, 03:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI - Powered[_3_]

Zinc added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> On 9-May-2008, Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?

> It seems Jer likes to mangle and repost other's images. So he can
> mangle the smaller ones now. If you want the 1600s, Ron, email me.
>
> As to what RS thinks as a noncontributing scourge-puppet, well...
> Should anyone care? (Funny that it was also RS who questioned my
> posting 1600s as being too large, isn't that just like him.)
>
> I've tried to keep this 'discussion' mostly in abpa.

Pig, YOU mangle the pictures far better than I do. I did what I did to
point out to the Great Silent Majority what a sad child you still are.
YOU are the ONLY one who thinks your style of pictures are good, the rest
of your rock star roadies are simply really your toadies - pandering to
you in order to keep the big pictures going. Just to keep you on your
toes, I'll mangle your pictures when I feel like it, repost them sans
your copyright and your childish and infantile EXIF comment if I feel
like it, and I'll continue to hoist you on your own petard whenever you
**** over one of your images by crinkling the chrome or putting grinding
dust into the paint. Ta, ta, idiot!

Old May 11th 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI - Powered[_3_]

Ron added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> "Zinc" > wrote in
> :
>

>> On 9-May-2008, Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Just wondering why people have reverted to small images?

>> It seems Jer likes to mangle and repost other's images. So he can
>> mangle the smaller ones now. If you want the 1600s, Ron, email me.
>>
>> As to what RS thinks as a noncontributing scourge-puppet, well...
>> Should anyone care? (Funny that it was also RS who questioned my
>> posting 1600s as being too large, isn't that just like him.)
>>
>> I've tried to keep this 'discussion' mostly in abpa.
>>

> Hi Zinc,
>
> I had no idea "Loopy" was involved.
> I don't see his crap.
> Car show seanon should start down under soon, so I'll post them in
> 1280. Don't care less what "Loopy" does with them.
>
> Cheers,
> Ron

"Loopy" thinks that you are in the "beyond contempt" category, so do
what you like, it matters not to me. Post what you like from the
upcoming "seanon" if you like, I can pick on your crap as well as the
Pig's.

Old May 11th 08, 03:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI - Powered[_3_]

guest added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Ron <dodo@hotmail> wrote

>> I had no idea "Loopy" was involved.

> Loopy. LOL
>
> To think if you created a character like Jerry and put him in a TV
> sitcom, you could possibly have a hit show.
>
> Ron

and the other "ron", the canuck one, speaketh. you're an idiot, guest,
you show it every time you speak and this is just an example. when you
and the rest of the hatemonger's clique decide to be civil, I will be.
until then, I'll rub your nose in your own excrement every chance I get,
that's about all you're worth.