Test - My car - St George airport

Old May 29th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

Default Test - My car - St George airport

Hope this looks okay. I'm posting from a hotel room in Provo, UT with a 3
week old laptop that only has "Paint" and "Microsoft Office Picture Editor"
installed. All I did was reduce size. My 17' screen is sharp but not color
correct.

Nice trip so far --- except for some minor tire problems at the start.

Pat

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My car - St George airport.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	692.7 KB
ID:	69071
Old May 29th 07, 03:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
ThomasS2[_3_]

Very Nice.

Old May 29th 07, 04:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

looks good pat.

Old May 29th 07, 04:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

"rob" > wrote in message
> looks good pat.

Thanks. File's too big though. Maybe I'll run them through MS Paint & see
what happens.

Pat

Old May 29th 07, 04:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Padraig

"Padraig" > wrote in message
> "rob" > wrote in message
>> looks good pat.

> Thanks. File's too big though. Maybe I'll run them through MS Paint &
> see what happens.

Now it's smaller & I hope there's no visible diff.

When I get home I'll make corrections to the ones I like & repost. I can't
really tell much about these pics on my laptop screen. Colors & contrast
are way off.

Pat

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My car - St George airport.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	69076
Old May 29th 07, 06:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

Nice car, Pat. I've driven through St. George a few times on the way
between southern Alberta and Los Angeles way back in the fifties and sixties
but not since then. In those days we had a two lane highway all the way
from Salt Lake City, through downtown Las Vegas, and into LA. And in the
winter the road from the mountains to St. George was littered with huge
lumps of ice that had melted in the sun and fallen from the wheel wells and
gravel shields and chassis of all the cars and trucks driving south.

max

Old May 29th 07, 07:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Zinc[_2_]

On 28-May-2007, "Padraig" > wrote:

> "Padraig" > wrote in message
> > "rob" > wrote in message
> >> looks good pat.

> > Thanks. File's too big though. Maybe I'll run them through MS Paint &
> > see what happens.

> Now it's smaller & I hope there's no visible diff.
>
> When I get home I'll make corrections to the ones I like & repost. I
> can't really tell much about these pics on my laptop screen. Colors &
> contrast
> are way off.

When I tweaked photos on my IBM laptop I tended to over-sharpen. Later it
was a shock to see the pics on a decent monitor.

--
Z~

..

http://www.usenet.com
Old May 29th 07, 08:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Padraig did state:

> "Padraig" > wrote in message
>> "rob" > wrote in message
>>> looks good pat.

>> Thanks. File's too big though. Maybe I'll run them through MS Paint &
>> see what happens.

> Now it's smaller & I hope there's no visible diff.
>
> When I get home I'll make corrections to the ones I like & repost. I can't
> really tell much about these pics on my laptop screen. Colors & contrast
> are way off.
>
> Pat

Looks pretty fine as is.....

From: (via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old May 29th 07, 08:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I hope you took a little jog about forty miles west of St. George and
drive through the tunnel at Zion.
http://images.google.com/images?svnu...ear ch+Images
It may be closed now.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 30th 07, 12:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Frank ess

When I was ten we spent most of a Sunday in St George when our 1939
Buick four-door sedan ran a rod bearing there. People were very
helpful in rounding up the fellow who could pour and bore a new one.
Most of the streets of St George had creeks running down one side and
I tried "fishing" with a string and a safety pin.

My uncle Ralph and aunt Cora were in charge of setting up the visitor
center at the St George Temple when it opened.

Coincidence: a beautiful black '39 Buick thread and a St George
thread; now, a St George/Buick thread. Confusin' but amusin'.

--
Frank ess
“I’m going to be dead before I read the

MagisterMax wrote:
> Nice car, Pat. I've driven through St. George a few times on the
> way
> between southern Alberta and Los Angeles way back in the fifties and
> sixties but not since then. In those days we had a two lane highway
> all the way from Salt Lake City, through downtown Las Vegas, and
> into
> LA. And in the winter the road from the mountains to St. George was
> littered with huge lumps of ice that had melted in the sun and
> fallen
> from the wheel wells and gravel shields and chassis of all the cars
> and trucks driving south.
> max
>
> "Padraig" > wrote in message
>> Hope this looks okay. I'm posting from a hotel room in Provo, UT
>> with a 3 week old laptop that only has "Paint" and "Microsoft
>> Office
>> Picture Editor"
>> installed. All I did was reduce size. My 17' screen is sharp but
>> not color
>> correct.
>>
>> Nice trip so far --- except for some minor tire problems at the
>> start. Pat

Airport Security Question [email protected][_1_] Driving 15 August 30th 06 06:06 PM
Using Aviation Fuel from your local airport ... in your Vette Dave in Lake Villa Corvette 22 November 7th 05 06:20 AM
LOL George? PlowBoy Simulators 1 September 15th 05 10:23 PM
Airport security confiscates flier's car key as 'prohibited item' Fly Guy Audi 15 July 5th 05 07:25 PM