OT Mikey = not guilty

Old June 13th 05, 10:42 PM
Shag

Default OT Mikey = not guilty

Discuss.

Old June 13th 05, 11:18 PM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message
> Discuss.

is there anything to discuss? money buys not guilty's, fame buys not
guilty's......nothing new...guilty or not he is a free man...

Old June 13th 05, 11:45 PM
Shag

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:18:39 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Discuss.
>>

>is there anything to discuss? money buys not guilty's, fame buys not
>guilty's......nothing new...guilty or not he is a free man...

Maybe he just really wasn't guilty.
*practices moon-walk*

Old June 14th 05, 12:26 AM
Bill Berckman

OJ was found not guilty, but was found guilty in the court of public
opinion.

Old June 14th 05, 12:39 AM
Kidd Andersson

Shag wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:18:39 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Shag" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>Discuss.

> Maybe he just really wasn't guilty.
> *practices moon-walk*

Maybe, but it takes a serious-ass flake like Wacko Jacko to come up with
"Jesus Juice". Personally I think he was guilty as all hell. The fact
that he's raising children scares the bujebus outta me. But, that's just
my opinion. He'd probably think the same think about me.

K.
Old June 14th 05, 12:40 AM
Tim Rogers

"Bill Berckman" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> OJ was found not guilty, but was found guilty in the court of public
> opinion.

.................OJ was clearly guilty beyond any reasonable doubt but MJ's
accuser lacked credibility. It's still apparent though that MJ is a sick
puppy. His career is over now and this is sad way to end it with the kiddie
porn magazines from his bedroom making a lasting impression from now on.

Old June 14th 05, 12:53 AM
johnboy

"Tim Rogers" > wrote from dreamland:

> ................OJ was clearly guilty beyond any reasonable doubt but MJ's
> accuser lacked credibility. It's still apparent though that MJ is a sick
> puppy. His career is over now

No it ain't. Hey, I don't like him but he's alive and well an selling
overseas like this was the best thing that ever happened. Do not ever forget
how profitable it is to be indicted in America. Once again, you show you are
so out of touch. I can hardly believe you even manage to keep a job, but
then again, livin in an OR ain't living.

Old June 14th 05, 01:00 AM
Shag

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:53:08 -0500, "johnboy" >
wrote:

>"Tim Rogers" > wrote from dreamland:
>
>> ................OJ was clearly guilty beyond any reasonable doubt but MJ's
>> accuser lacked credibility. It's still apparent though that MJ is a sick
>> puppy. His career is over now

>No it ain't. Hey, I don't like him but he's alive and well an selling
>overseas like this was the best thing that ever happened. Do not ever forget
>how profitable it is to be indicted in America. Once again, you show you are
>so out of touch. I can hardly believe you even manage to keep a job, but
>then again, livin in an OR ain't living.

Wow, you're pretty up on how he's doing. You must be a big fan to be
so "in touch" with that stuff. *chuckle*

Old June 14th 05, 01:01 AM
Shag

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:39:11 -0400, Kidd Andersson
> wrote:

>Shag wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:18:39 -0400, "Joey Tribiani" >
>> wrote:

>> Maybe he just really wasn't guilty.
>> *practices moon-walk*
>>

>Maybe, but it takes a serious-ass flake like Wacko Jacko to come up with
>"Jesus Juice". Personally I think he was guilty as all hell. The fact
>that he's raising children scares the bujebus outta me. But, that's just
>my opinion. He'd probably think the same think about me.
>
>K.

I doubt he's "raising" them. He probably has people around to
straighten their veils and dangle them from windows when the public
isn't around to appreciate seeing him do it. ;-)

Old June 14th 05, 01:03 AM
Tim Rogers

"Shag" > wrote in message
news

> Wow, you're pretty up on how he's doing. You must be a big fan to be
> so "in touch" with that stuff. *chuckle*

..................Yeah. John must be wearing out that 'Thriller' DVD.

LOL