Repost by request 1917 Ford Model T Pickup Black Engine (2004 CEMA) F.jpg (Giganews) 363961 bytes

Old July 29th 07, 03:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered @ [email protected]

Default Repost by request 1917 Ford Model T Pickup Black Engine (2004 CEMA) F.jpg (Giganews) 363961 bytes

Don't like 'em, then don't download 'em. But, don't complain about 'em either

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Compain About 'Em

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1917 Ford Model T Pickup Black Engine (2004 CEMA) F.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	355.4 KB
ID:	83914
Old July 29th 07, 03:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Padraig

<HEMI-Powered @ > wrote in message
. ..

> Don't like 'em, then don't download 'em. But, don't complain about 'em
> either

I TRY not to download 'em but your trickery makes it tough sometimes. New
nym Jer? I've never seen this one or it would be in my KF with all the
others.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old July 29th 07, 07:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Padraig added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>> Don't like 'em, then don't download 'em. But, don't complain
>> about 'em either

> I TRY not to download 'em but your trickery makes it tough
> sometimes. New nym Jer? I've never seen this one or it would
> be in my KF with all the others.

Learn to read heades, Paddy's Pig. YOu will see that these were
posted with a different NSP, thus the nym is slightly different.I
have a 3rd NSP with a very minor difference in nym for that one.
But, it should not be a problem with any one with your long Usenet
savvy to discover that they are all coming from me, and you should
have no problems at all in adjusting your KF. In fact, I would
think you and your trollie buddies would've figured this out long
ago, as the number of variations betwwen Rocketfuel used to
autopost the pictures and Xnews that I use to text post are a
finite, but small number. That is, if you really wanted to KF me.
But, what you and your buds really want to do is rag on me for no
apparent reason. Since you all both hate me personally and hate my
pictures not only because they are mine - and your hate now extends
to the pictures as well - it should be trivially easy for someone
with even miminal brain cells to simply look at the general nym,
realize that it is me, lock in your hatred radar and SIMPLY IGNORE
WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE.

And, try reading what I say when I post. If you don't like what I
post, that's fine by me, this is a free country. But, don't
complain about them. In shirt, STFU and GFYS, you'll be happier and
so will I. Now, miscreant, blow back to smog land, you're boring
me.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old July 29th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

On 29-Jul-2007, "HEMI-Powered" > wrote:

> And, try reading what I say when I post. If you don't like what I
> post, that's fine by me, this is a free country. But, don't
> complain about them. In shirt, STFU and GFYS, you'll be happier and
> so will I. Now, miscreant, blow back to smog land, you're boring
> me.

It's a free country? Would that be the country of Usenet?

Well thanks for the info, Stalker. If it's a 'free country' I can say that
your crap is crap. In fact, for someone with years of camera-wagging under
their belt it's sometimes shocking to see this garbage descending into the
pixelated, blurred, over-saturated,over/under sharpened, over/under exposed,
and often bereft of content junk that an XT shouldn't be tortured into
capturing. Of course the poor Rebel only has to dump it onto a PC for the
real torture to begin. That's when Dr. Frankenstein does unspeakable things
to the poor images; things that he meticulously logs to impart as advise(!)
to the unwary newbie or empty-headed sycophant as a cruel joke for everyone
else to endure.

But it's all still quite funny. So don't mistake humor for anger, loony
toon. Loathsome as you are, you're just a clown with a kitschy balloon act
for a photo series.

--
Z~

Just another gallery: http://www.supercars.net/gallery/143302/1410/16.html

..

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 29th 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
rob

"In shirt, STFU and GFYS"

WTF? scarecrow has something in his shirt?

Old July 29th 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

On 29-Jul-2007, "rob" <me @mine.orgg> wrote:

> "In shirt, STFU and GFYS"
>
> WTF? scarecrow has something in his shirt?

Aren't all scarecrows stuffed shirts?