WTB: Looking for TJ rear bumper

Old February 19th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default WTB: Looking for TJ rear bumper

Looking for a rear TJ bumper for a 98 SE. This is in or around
Massachusetts. I'm almost certian any 97'-06' will fit. The salvage
yard wants $125, I was hoping to do a bit better.

Regards,

-Jim

Old February 19th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Mood wrote:
> Looking for a rear TJ bumper for a 98 SE. This is in or around
> Massachusetts. I'm almost certian any 97'-06' will fit. The salvage
> yard wants $125, I was hoping to do a bit better.

For comparison this is what they're going for in south central PA, I
guess shipping would be a bitch.

Front & Rear Bumpers
'97-'04 Front $75.00
'97-'04 Rear $75.00

http://cathyvvvv0.tripod.com/id2.html

....and before the spaminator unleashes the dogs of hell on my ISP I have
no connection to Rodney's except that I shop there.

Steve
95 YJ
98 ZJ
00 XJ
Old February 20th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Looking for TJ rear bumper

Check ebay - they are on there.
Tomes

ups.com...

Old February 20th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

If shipping from Jacksonville Florida to where you are at isn't that bad
then I could send you my old one. It came off my 01 TJ but I don't have the
plastic end pieces. Other than that and a very small crease on the side
it's ok if I remember correctly, I can take hi-res pics if ya'd like. That
is if you can't find one cheap up there or close. I'll ditch it for cheap
cuz its just taking space in my garage.

Troy

Old February 20th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hi Jim,
Could be that excuse you've waiting for to get rid of the plastic
for a Real bumper:
http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-s...ntbumper.shtml
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 20th 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hey Mood...Your best bet would be to try the local Jeep clubs in your
area...I know that many guys have replaced their stock bumper with a heavier
aftermarket and you can usually pick up the stock bumper off these guys for
next to nothing...

Good luck!

Jeff

Old February 20th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

63 bucks at quadratec.com here is the link
http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgi...REQA=1&UREQB=2
&UREQC=3&UREQD=4&FNM=00&UID=2006022012075039

ups.com...

Old February 20th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yup, four foot of four inch channel works perfect:
http://www.billhughes.com/68jeep.jpg After I learned not to loop the
winch cable around the bumper.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old February 21st 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Here's one on E-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/97-05-JEEP-TJ-WR...BUMPER-USED-N-

Old February 23rd 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Jim,
I got a front & rear "06 bumpers with only 5 miles (from a customizing
shop) for $115 including shipping from California. I'll look for
invoice. Haven't put them on yet but you can have the rear (no damage)
for the cost of shipping.
Steve in Michigan
97 TJ Stock

Ping Tigger: case study on rear O2 sensor and fuel trim Stephen H Honda 0 December 24th 05 05:37 AM
Need Aftermarket Rear Bumper Step Pad Spenarelli 4x4 0 December 7th 05 06:56 PM
..Removing paint from Rear Bumper... [email protected] Chrysler 6 October 27th 04 09:51 PM
Another Rear Bumper 156 CGB Alfa Romeo 1 July 1st 04 05:37 PM
Rear Bumper Replacement Options for a '77 Spider G. MacPherson Alfa Romeo 12 June 23rd 04 06:16 PM