Quote the Fat Faggot Goatboi Hughes

Old April 12th 10, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default Quote the Fat Faggot Goatboi Hughes

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:41:16 -0700, Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit &
squarewheel wrote:

> To whom it may concern,

Nobody is concerned, because nobody even sees your posts. Or haven't you
figured that out yet?

> For those that would like these floods to your
> news groups to stop.

If a group is flooded and nobody sees it, does anyone care?

Bwahahahaha!

> 0T: The Games these Psychos Play will be over as soon as someone gives
> me their addresses!!!!

Hey, thweetie, you're the only psycho playing games.

> That's a Promise!!!!!!

Oh! I tremble at the thought!

> Please give me the address of michael j. strainic in North
> Vancouver
> using 174.7.67.87 s0106001cc08345fd.vn.shawcable.net:

Still the wrong name, and not at that eddress nor ISP any longer, dimbulb.

> http://billhughes.com/temp/SWimp.jpg
>
> I promise, within one week this troll will never bother anyone again.

And just HOW do you intend to do that, you bloated old wuss who can't
even get up off of his own stool? <heh heh>

Be specific, now, Bill. (I want to know how hard to laugh.....)

Anyway, Cooyon, your 'promises' are not even worth the toilet paper
they're wiped on.

Yer highly superior pal,

SW

PS - reported for abuse, self-admitted group-flooding and threats (again).

--
This message brought to you by:

Cool Canadian Air®
Packed fresh every day in the Hudson Bay and shipped to your door.

Old April 14th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Williams Nemesis

"Square Wheels" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:41:16 -0700, Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit &
> squarewheel wrote:
>
>> To whom it may concern,

> Nobody is concerned, because nobody even sees your posts. Or haven't you
> figured that out yet?

I can honestly report I didn't see any of the coward Hughes posts

>> For those that would like these floods to your
>> news groups to stop.

> If a group is flooded and nobody sees it, does anyone care?
>
> Bwahahahaha!

What flood? Where? Can you swin?

>> 0T: The Games these Psychos Play will be over as soon as someone gives
>> me their addresses!!!!

> Hey, thweetie, you're the only psycho playing games.

Are they available on Play Station Yet?

>> That's a Promise!!!!!!

> Oh! I tremble at the thought!

no one could believe him, he's such a lair. <smile>

>> Please give me the address of michael j. strainic in North
>> Vancouver
>> using 174.7.67.87 s0106001cc08345fd.vn.shawcable.net:

> Still the wrong name, and not at that eddress nor ISP any longer, dimbulb.

What does he want it for? Is he going to murder Michael Strainic?

>> http://billhughes.com/temp/SWimp.jpg
>>
>> I promise, within one week this troll will never bother anyone
>> again.

Damn, aint threats like that illegal?

> And just HOW do you intend to do that, you bloated old wuss who can't
> even get up off of his own stool? <heh heh>
>
> Be specific, now, Bill. (I want to know how hard to laugh.....)
>
> Anyway, Cooyon, your 'promises' are not even worth the toilet paper
> they're wiped on.

There was a little man
With a little little brain
And he had a little gun gun gun

He fired his little gun
It went bang bang bang
And it shot him in the head head head

> Yer highly superior pal,

Everyone is his superior, even his two friends and they both have tails.and
a higher IQ

> SW
>

> PS - reported for abuse, self-admitted group-flooding and threats (again).
>

> --
> This message brought to you by:
>
> Cool Canadian Air®
> Packed fresh every day in the Hudson Bay and shipped to your door.

I never saw this

Old April 14th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 04:34:48 +1200, Williams Nemesis wrote:

> "Square Wheels" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 15:41:16 -0700, Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit &
>> squarewheel wrote:
>>
>>> To whom it may concern,

>> Nobody is concerned, because nobody even sees your posts. Or haven't you
>> figured that out yet?
>>

> I can honestly report I didn't see any of the coward Hughes posts
>
>>> For those that would like these floods to your
>>> news groups to stop.

>> If a group is flooded and nobody sees it, does anyone care?
>>
>> Bwahahahaha!
>>

> What flood? Where? Can you swin?
>

>>> 0T: The Games these Psychos Play will be over as soon as someone gives
>>> me their addresses!!!!

>> Hey, thweetie, you're the only psycho playing games.
>>

> Are they available on Play Station Yet?

Nah, too chiildish.

>>> That's a Promise!!!!!!

>> Oh! I tremble at the thought!
>>

> no one could believe him, he's such a lair. <smile>
>

>>> Please give me the address of michael j. strainic in North
>>> Vancouver
>>> using 174.7.67.87 s0106001cc08345fd.vn.shawcable.net:

>> Still the wrong name, and not at that eddress nor ISP any longer, dimbulb.
>>

> What does he want it for? Is he going to murder Michael Strainic?

Hell no. Bill's to chicken**** to do anything to anything (except a goat)
by himself.

He might indeed want to murder Mr. S, but he lives -- last I heard --
about 75-100 kliks from me in the US.

He /probably/ would love to murder me, though, because of the infamous
1962 Cheater Slicks Affair (soon to be a Major Motion Picture) some 4-5
years ago, in which I and about a dozen others hung poor dumb Bill out to
dry over his easily-disproven stupid remarks.

>>> http://billhughes.com/temp/SWimp.jpg
>>>
>>> I promise, within one week this troll will never bother anyone
>>> again.

> Damn, aint threats like that illegal?

Yep, which is why they are all forwarded to the RCMP and CSIS, who in turn
forward them to the FBI and Homeland Security.

>> And just HOW do you intend to do that, you bloated old wuss who can't
>> even get up off of his own stool? <heh heh>
>>
>> Be specific, now, Bill. (I want to know how hard to laugh.....)
>>
>> Anyway, Cooyon, your 'promises' are not even worth the toilet paper
>> they're wiped on.
>>

> There was a little man
> With a little little brain
> And he had a little gun gun gun
>
> He fired his little gun
> It went bang bang bang
> And it shot him in the head head head
>
> > Yer highly superior pal,
>>

> Everyone is his superior, even his two friends and they both have
> tails.and
> a higher IQ

But he luvs 'em!

>> SW
>>

>> PS - reported for abuse, self-admitted group-flooding and threats
>> (again).
>>

>> --
>> This message brought to you by:
>>
>> Cool Canadian Air®
>> Packed fresh every day in the Hudson Bay and shipped to your door.
>>

> I never saw this

Ah, I got a million of 'em!

--
We're getting clearer all the time
Refined to one shape - frozen like crystal