Some air-cooled fun

Old May 4th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

Default Tail of the Dragon Crash - Was - Some air-cooled fun

Beckyboo wrote:

> I wouldn't repeat the last word you used...

Awww....go on......a pretty girl talking dirty is just what joey T needs
at the moment.
Old May 4th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

Brian wrote:
> Beckyboo wrote:
> >

> > I wouldn't repeat the last word you used...

> Awww....go on......a pretty girl talking dirty is just what joey T needs
> at the moment.

Joey's busy with his Brokeback mountain buddies at the moment debating
the finer differences between ass licking and salad tossing. It's
Joey's turn to demonstrate.

Old May 4th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

Saddlebag wrote:
> Brian wrote:
>> Beckyboo wrote:
>>>
>>> I wouldn't repeat the last word you used...

>> Awww....go on......a pretty girl talking dirty is just what joey T needs
>> at the moment.

> Joey's busy with his Brokeback mountain buddies at the moment debating
> the finer differences between ass licking and salad tossing. It's
> Joey's turn to demonstrate.

There are 'fine points'? (shudder)
Old May 4th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.motorcycles,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

Default alt.motorcycle.organdonors - was - Tail of the Dragon Crash

"Tim Rogers" > wrote:

> ...............Once you're strapped into that wheelchair, there's no bad
> language allowed. Just please and thank you and may I be pushed over to
> that
> window where I can see the little birds singing in the trees.

Jeeze, you are one cold dude, Tim.

Old May 4th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Beckyboo" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>i never pimped you out....don't think i'd make any money on an old worn
> out
>
> -------------------------
>
> I wouldn't repeat the last word you used...But I owe you one Joey from
> when you jumped on me when I first joined this group.
>
> Get the f off our group...sounds like you aren't getting your point
> across and are just annoying the heck out of everyone.
>
> OK....done now.....we're even.

don't be such a pussy Beck.....if you want to tell me to get the **** off
"our" group, then do it....

Old May 4th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Saddlebag" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>> "Saddlebag" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

> Remove the "it" genius.

and innaccurately quote you? no way....unlike you i like accuracy and i read
what you write, that way i don't have to assume what you mean....again,
unlike you....

> But admittedly you have a wealth of knowledge in that dept.

again, read the words....i never said i had a "wealth of knowledge" in
*any* department....don't put words in my virtual "mouth"....read what i
type....the english language dictates the meaning, not what your fantasies
want them to mean...

> What makes you think I'm grumpy?

well if it looks like a duck......

> You never pimp the one's you love...

wow..that's a stretch...

Old May 4th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Saddlebag" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Brian wrote:
>> Beckyboo wrote:
>> >

>> > I wouldn't repeat the last word you used...

>> Awww....go on......a pretty girl talking dirty is just what joey T needs
>> at the moment.

> Joey's busy with his Brokeback mountain buddies at the moment debating
> the finer differences between ass licking and salad tossing. It's
> Joey's turn to demonstrate.

sorry saddle...didn't see your movie.... again, you and your delusional
thoughts scare me.....are you Phil in disguise?

Old May 4th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Brian" > wrote in message

> There are 'fine points'? (shudder)

i guess saddle would know, he seems to be fascinated with all things
homosexual.... I don't believe in coincidence, but I do notice patterns....
come on out Saddle....

Old May 4th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.motorcycles,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

2 wrote:
> "Tim Rogers" > wrote:
>
>> ...............Once you're strapped into that wheelchair, there's no bad
>> language allowed. Just please and thank you and may I be pushed over to
>> that
>> window where I can see the little birds singing in the trees.

> Jeeze, you are one cold dude, Tim.

True though...

J.
Old May 4th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.motorcycles,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

On Wed, 3 May 2006 20:07:53 -0500, "2" > wrote:

>"Tim Rogers" > wrote:
>
>> ...............Once you're strapped into that wheelchair, there's no bad
>> language allowed. Just please and thank you and may I be pushed over to
>> that
>> window where I can see the little birds singing in the trees.

>Jeeze, you are one cold dude, Tim.

No soup for you !

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/