A total trailer queen, but...

Old January 25th 05, 03:30 AM
JS

I see you subscribe to the "I can dish it out but I can't take it" club. If
you're gonna flame, grow a set, or at least get a flame-retardant suit.

Or, just admit you were wrong and get it over with.

I respect you for serving our country, but it still doesn't excuse ignorance
or the "I'm right cause I said so" attitude.

JS

"Hucklebuck" > wrote in message
. com...
> SEE RESPONSE TO "WOUND UP"... End of Transmission
>
> Stop Midget on Midget Crime
>

> Laurie S. wrote:
>> "Hucklebuck" > wrote in message
>> . com...

. net...

Old January 25th 05, 03:53 AM
Hucklebuck

1.) Did I say I was right?

2.) I am not flaming, if you're looking to get a new troll in the town,
I'm sure I could fill it. The spot has been kinda void since the last
time I used to frequent these posts anyway.

3.) I respect everyone in this NG at first, until respect is lost.

4.) Who says I can't take "it". I can take anything that you or anyone
else can toss my way.

5.) Please explain to me where the "ignorance" or where I said I was
right simply because I said so.

I'm Huge in Japan

JS wrote:
> I see you subscribe to the "I can dish it out but I can't take it" club. If
> you're gonna flame, grow a set, or at least get a flame-retardant suit.
>
> Or, just admit you were wrong and get it over with.
>
> I respect you for serving our country, but it still doesn't excuse ignorance
> or the "I'm right cause I said so" attitude.
>
> JS
>
> "Hucklebuck" > wrote in message
> . com...
>
>>SEE RESPONSE TO "WOUND UP"... End of Transmission
>>
>>Stop Midget on Midget Crime
>>

>>Laurie S. wrote:
>>
>>>"Hucklebuck" > wrote in message
. rr.com...

> [...]
.net...

Old January 25th 05, 04:02 AM
Hucklebuck

ok... take a moment... gather some courage... now climb down off your
pedestal. Another ASSumption. y0u 0bv10sly r43lly n33d t0 g3t l41d...
but if you're anything like I picture you, I can understand why it's not
happening.

What would Jesus do? (for a Klondike Bar)

Old January 25th 05, 04:03 AM
Wound Up

Dan wrote:
> "Wound Up" > wrote in message
>
>>Man oh man...
>>
>>It would have creases in the top
>>And a little dirt on the paint
>>And my forever ****-eating grin behind its wheel
>>
>>(Wipes drool from bottom lip)
>>
>>http://www.cars-on-line.com/17262.html
>>
>>--
>>Wound Up
>>
>>1967 Mustang Coupe, restored & modified
>>
>>"A pessimist is just a well-informed optimist." - Anonymous
>>

> How about a '69 Mach I R code?
> http://www.volocars.com/showroom/sho...g/T-Bird&show=
>
> Oh, my head. I wish I had the money. If you're ever in the area, this is a
> great place to visit. Wear a bib.

That's simply gorgeous. What a ride!

Yes, on our next trip to Chicago, I will have to check that place out.
Baseball games are fine, but there are priorities!

Thanks!

Old January 25th 05, 04:25 AM
Hucklebuck

LOL... you are funny. We should meet. I must have missed the post where
I said I was going to run away. You can return fire on me any day
scooter, we'll see who comes out on top. I have no shame in what I do, I
don't know why you are trying to put shame upon me. I do what most
Americans don't have the stomach to do, I go across the world and take
the fight to people that actually can harm me. People that threaten my
family, your family, and our country (god bless it), and our way of
life. I'm not going to run from your harmless words.

No, I didn't read the post, I didn't even look at the page with his car
on it until about post 3. I don't care about every single thread that
develops here. It caught my eye that someone corrected someone for a
mistake that they then made themselves (prior to the meaning of "[sic]"
coming to light). Then you and "Thunder Snake #7" decided to double
team. I find it amusing, so I'll entertain.

I don't know exactly what your tone is because I am reading text and can
not hear your voice, but considering the gist of the rest of your post.
Your second to last comment brings me to believe that you are superior
to any person who has not been to college. Do you really believe this to
be true? Are you that arrogant?

Nobody Makes Me Bleed My Own Blood

Old January 25th 05, 04:26 AM
Wound Up

God bless our troops.

Now, my reply.

Hucklebuck wrote:
> 1.) Did I say I was right?

You said someone else was wrong. You are also very selective in your
not the way it works.

> 2.) I am not flaming, if you're looking to get a new troll in the town,
> I'm sure I could fill it. The spot has been kinda void since the last
> time I used to frequent these posts anyway.

Don't flatter yourself. This enumerated list already shows your
frustration and lack of skill, as it were.

> 3.) I respect everyone in this NG at first, until respect is lost.

Translation - until someone dares to contradict me, my ego allows them
to remain on the level of "acceptable".

> 4.) Who says I can't take "it". I can take anything that you or anyone
> else can toss my way.

"I'm a bad ass because I say I am". Well, I'm just not impressed.
You want to go toe-to-toe with me intellectually? Fire when ready,
sparky. I'd like to paint another jackass on my fuselage.

> 5.) Please explain to me where the "ignorance" or where I said I was
> right simply because I said so.

Ignorance was what you put forth with your cutesy opening shot with the
spelling of the word "concours", and lame argument which followed about
spell check. I'll ask once more - did you actually read the thread?

Now, you react with this list of demands as it were, asking us to
explain ourselves, when we owe you no such explanation. You could have
backed off and said, "oops" and no one would have said ****

Old January 25th 05, 04:38 AM
Hucklebuck

Funny, funny funny... pleaser continue with the entertainment... I'm
going to be but I'll pick up where I left of after work tomorrow : )

BTW... the last line of all my posts are witty quotes, please stop
trying to make an intelligent comeback, they have nothing to do with
you, my almighty intellectual leader.

Until Tomorrow Cupcake.

Old January 25th 05, 04:48 AM
Wound Up

Hucklebuck wrote:
> LOL... you are funny. We should meet. I must have missed the post where
> I said I was going to run away.

"End of transmission"

You can return fire on me any day
> scooter, we'll see who comes out on top. I have no shame in what I do, I
> don't know why you are trying to put shame upon me.

I'm not. I'm telling you you're wrong, and saying "spare us the
incomplete argument and bull****".

But my sarcasm hit a nerve. My sincere apologies, given the
circumstances. That wasn't my intent.

I do what most
> Americans don't have the stomach to do, I go across the world and take
> the fight to people that actually can harm me. People that threaten my
> family, your family, and our country (god bless it), and our way of
> life. I'm not going to run from your harmless words.

I admire our troops beyond measure.

> No, I didn't read the post, I didn't even look at the page with his car
> on it until about post 3. I don't care about every single thread that
> develops here.

I was asking if you had considered the other information, or just wanted
to take a cheap shot based on semantics. It seemed like the latter to
me, and it still does.

It caught my eye that someone corrected someone for a
> mistake that they then made themselves (prior to the meaning of "[sic]"
> coming to light). Then you and "Thunder Snake #7" decided to double
> team. I find it amusing, so I'll entertain.
>
> I don't know exactly what your tone is because I am reading text and can
> not hear your voice, but considering the gist of the rest of your post.
> Your second to last comment brings me to believe that you are superior
> to any person who has not been to college. Do you really believe this to
> be true? Are you that arrogant?

No, I don't, and no, I'm not. But I am sure of myself.

Any intelligent person, regardless of their level of education,
understands that attitude to be ... embarrassingly ****ty. We all have
things to learn from one another. The smarter you are, the more you
realize this. Some are stubborn and not very self-aware. I can be
stubborn, but believe me, I am painfully self-aware.

About college, it's one path. To say it is the only "correct" path is
ridiculous.

I just don't like petty, bull**** arguments. And you didn't know whom
you were talking to. Don't presume to take an inventory.

You seem ok to me. I expected far less from you.

Old January 25th 05, 05:38 AM
Wound Up

Hucklebuck wrote:
> Funny, funny funny... pleaser continue with the entertainment... I'm
> going to be but I'll pick up where I left of after work tomorrow : )

First, read my next reply in the series, and respond to that one - 22:48
local time.

> BTW... the last line of all my posts are witty quotes, please stop
> trying to make an intelligent comeback, they have nothing to do with
> you, my almighty intellectual leader.

Thou needst not venerate me so. I realize your intent.
And I don't -try- to make intelligent comebacks; it just sort of happens.

> Until Tomorrow Cupcake.

Nighty night, Chief.

Old January 25th 05, 06:08 AM
Dan

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
> Dan wrote:
>> "Wound Up" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Man oh man...
>>>
>>>It would have creases in the top
>>>And a little dirt on the paint
>>>And my forever ****-eating grin behind its wheel
>>>
>>>(Wipes drool from bottom lip)
>>>
>>>http://www.cars-on-line.com/17262.html
>>>
>>>--
>>>Wound Up
>>>
>>>1967 Mustang Coupe, restored & modified
>>>
>>>"A pessimist is just a well-informed optimist." - Anonymous
>>>

>> How about a '69 Mach I R code?
>> http://www.volocars.com/showroom/sho...g/T-Bird&show=
>>
>> Oh, my head. I wish I had the money. If you're ever in the area, this is
>> a great place to visit. Wear a bib.

> That's simply gorgeous. What a ride!
>
> Yes, on our next trip to Chicago, I will have to check that place out.
> Baseball games are fine, but there are priorities!

Volo is just a short ride from my house. I could live there. I don't have a
Mustang anymore but I've had the Jones pretty bad lately. I can't decide if
I want a late 60's Mach I or wait for the '06 Cobra. Every now and then I
think about a late '80's - early 90's 5.0 project car. They all have their
plusses and minuses. The '06 SVT Cobra has the advantage of being the
perfect car since it hasn't been built yet. The vintage 'stangs to me are
the best looking, prolly cause of my age. But they can't hold a candle to
the new cars performance wise. The Fox body 5.0's are kinda ugly, but I know
the car inside out, and I regret selling my '88 5.0 LX notchback. I paid
$11,700.00 for it and with a few cheapo mods, it was a lot of bang for the
buck. Decisions, decisions. I'm going to wait until I see the SVT. I figure
word will be out by mid summer.
So you play baseball or watch?

Dan