RAMFM's six-year jock itch eradicated

Old March 21st 05, 07:56 PM

Default RAMFM's six-year jock itch eradicated

For those with better things to do than follow my recent ****-matches
with Rick Brown, aka CobraJet, aka Limp Rick, please be advised that on
Sunday March 20 he exited RAMFM for good. Or so he says; about a week
ago he was threatening to wreak a TWENTY YEAR reign of terror on the
group in retaliation for my pointing out of the obvious, that he's an
unaccomplished blowhard who hasn't actually turned a wrench on a car in
years, possibly decades. Anyway, here is his Farewell Address:

"Well, I've spent almost 10 hours soaking up various Ford-related Web
forums since Friday. This is the first hard look I've taken at these in
several years. Before, they were boring and pathetic. Now, the ranks of
experienced have swelled to match the increase of BB-specific parts
coming out of the aftermarket. The info level is impressive.

"It's obvious I need to move on. It's obvious you have not picked up on
the direction I'm in from the talk in the BB group. It's obvious that
you and Patrick and whoever else are going to wallow in ignorance and
envy until Hell freezes over. My time is worth far more than expending
on your juvenile nonsense.

"So let me wrap this up. Let's see now...OK: You win. I'm stupid,
inexperienced, obstinate, fat, lazy, decrepit, humorless. I'm a
destroyer of classic cars, abuser of alcohol and drugs, emailer of
transgender street racers, bull****ter of epic proportions, subversive
tax dodger, welfare screwer, feline collector, and occupant of an
outhouse-sized shack in a squatter's village placed out in nowhere. If
I left anything out feel free to add it in. I'm sure it will be true."

Our gain is definitely the web-based fora's loss. Too bad, though, now
that Limp Rick is gone and Pound Pup is up in his room sobbing into his
pillow. According to Limp Rick this leaves Jim Warman as the only
poster left who owns a complete set of tools. Whatever will we do for
"tech" without Limpy and Pound Pup? I guess we're on our own.
Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey, isn't that how it goes?

180 Out
TS 1 (Schwing!)

Old March 22nd 05, 01:23 AM

> For those with better things to do than follow my recent ****-matches
> with Rick Brown, aka CobraJet, aka Limp Rick, please be advised that

on
> Sunday March 20 he exited RAMFM for good. Or so he says; about a

week
> ago he was threatening to wreak a TWENTY YEAR reign of terror on the
> group in retaliation for my pointing out of the obvious, that he's an
> unaccomplished blowhard who hasn't actually turned a wrench on a car

in
> years, possibly decades. Anyway, here is his Farewell Address:

Where is all this posted at? What thread/threads?

<snip>

> "So let me wrap this up. Let's see now...OK: You win. I'm stupid,
> inexperienced, obstinate, fat, lazy, decrepit, humorless. I'm a
> destroyer of classic cars, abuser of alcohol and drugs, emailer of
> transgender street racers, bull****ter of epic proportions,

subversive
> tax dodger, welfare screwer, feline collector, and occupant of an
> outhouse-sized shack in a squatter's village placed out in nowhere.

If
> I left anything out feel free to add it in. I'm sure it will be

true."

Seeing that he wouldn't use his digital camera to disprove/prove
anything, what else could/should we have assumed? I mean really... he
posted links to every other damn thing, all except for the stuff he
claimed to have.

> Our gain is definitely the web-based fora's loss. Too bad, though,

now
> that Limp Rick is gone and Pound Pup is up in his room sobbing into

his
> pillow. According to Limp Rick this leaves Jim Warman as the only
> poster left who owns a complete set of tools. Whatever will we do

for
> "tech" without Limpy and Pound Pup? I guess we're on our own.

I don't see him ever leaving for good. He'll be back... probably under
a new name.

> Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey, isn't that how it goes?

Hey, that's a good one! I'll have to remember that. ;-)

Patrick
TS 99.03
'93 Cobra

Old March 22nd 05, 05:20 PM

NoOp Patrick wrote:

> Where is all this posted at? =A0What thread/threads?

"69 nose in the air options?," specifically
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ang/msg/ab693=
e1a4b9f0fd5

>> "So let me wrap this up. Let's see now...OK: You
>> win. I'm stupid, inexperienced, obstinate, fat, lazy,
>> decrepit, humorless. I'm a destroyer of classic cars,
>> abuser of alcohol and drugs, emailer of transgender
>> street racers, bull****ter of epic proportions, subversive
>> tax dodger, welfare screwer, feline collector, and occupant
>> of an outhouse-sized shack in a squatter's village placed
>> out in nowhere. If I left anything out feel free to add it in.
>> I'm sure it will be true."

Ain't that purty? I'd use it for a sig quote but it's a little long.
Also, I think I had described Limp Rick as a 'welfare collector, feline
screwer," not the other way around.

180 Out
TS 28

Old March 22nd 05, 05:26 PM

Old March 22nd 05, 05:48 PM
SVTKate

Will you stop licking your own nuts for chrissake.
Jeezus, you and CJ are a BOTH pain in the ass when this **** goes on.

Kate

> wrote in message
oups.com...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...693e1a4b9f0fd5

Old March 22nd 05, 10:19 PM
Deputy Dog

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Will you stop licking your own nuts for chrissake.
> Jeezus, you and CJ are a BOTH pain in the ass when this **** goes on.
>
> Kate

Damn wished I had said that.

Dave

Old March 22nd 05, 10:53 PM
Michael Johnson, PE

SVTKate wrote:
> Will you stop licking your own nuts for chrissake.

Maybe you don't realize how this would solve allot of problems for us
men. Why do you think dogs are so carefree the happy?
Old March 23rd 05, 12:05 AM
SVTKate

Yea, I've heard that one before.

Old March 23rd 05, 01:49 AM
John

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
.net...
> Yea, I've heard that one before.
>
> "Michael Johnson, PE" > wrote in message
> | SVTKate wrote:
> | > Will you stop licking your own nuts for chrissake.
> |
> | Maybe you don't realize how this would solve allot of problems for us
> | men. Why do you think dogs are so carefree the happy?

How about this one:

Two old men notice a tom cat licking himself.

Old Man 1 says, "Damn, I wish I was flexible enough to do that".

Old Man 2 replys, "You must be crazy, that cat'll scratch the **** out of
you if you do that!"

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old March 23rd 05, 02:02 AM
Wound Up

John wrote:
> "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> .net...
>
>>Yea, I've heard that one before.

>>| Maybe you don't realize how this would solve allot of problems for us
>>| men. Why do you think dogs are so carefree the happy?

> How about this one:
>
> Two old men notice a tom cat licking himself.
>
> Old Man 1 says, "Damn, I wish I was flexible enough to do that".
>
> Old Man 2 replys, "You must be crazy, that cat'll scratch the **** out of
> you if you do that!"

Here's something I most unfortunately saw at a deck party years ago.

Dog #1 ****s, dog #2 eats it.
Dog #2 ****s, dog #1 eats it.
Cat jumps down, throws up, both dogs eat it.

Wait a minute, I just recently saw it again in RAMFM. Well, whaddya
know... and it turned my stomach the exact same way, too.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65