RAMFM's six-year jock itch eradicated

Old March 24th 05, 10:11 PM
Wound Up

SVTKate wrote:
> Hubs is one fart smeller.. I mean... smart feller.
> He hooked up a two ton comealong to a big old pine tree and I pulled the
> handle while he backed her out.

Cool! That was easy enough!

> PHEW!
>
> If all else failed, most of our neighbors have tractors, someone could have
> pulled us out.

I once saw one try to pull the other, then another neighbor is called,
and before you know it, you've got a Super Duty tow truck with a winch
and about 5-6 people standing around in the mud with their tractors. =)
It was the Hill of Death. The thing was, no one could get very
cavalier, because at the bottom of it was a rancid, deep former
livestock pond.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 24th 05, 11:16 PM
SVTKate

FOFLMAO!

Ours isn't quite that, but still we did not want to end up in it.

The Hill of Death ... LMAO!

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
| SVTKate wrote:
| > Hubs is one fart smeller.. I mean... smart feller.
| > He hooked up a two ton comealong to a big old pine tree and I pulled the
| > handle while he backed her out.
|
| Cool! That was easy enough!
|
| > PHEW!
| >
| > If all else failed, most of our neighbors have tractors, someone could
have
| > pulled us out.
|
| I once saw one try to pull the other, then another neighbor is called,
| and before you know it, you've got a Super Duty tow truck with a winch
| and about 5-6 people standing around in the mud with their tractors. =)
| It was the Hill of Death. The thing was, no one could get very
| cavalier, because at the bottom of it was a rancid, deep former
| livestock pond.

| > that

| > |
| > | Ahh, Oklahoma. Yes I do. Almost lost a Tempo to it about 5 years
ago.
| > |

| > |
| > | Best of luck...
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | --
| > | Wound Up
| > | ThunderSnake #65
| > |

Old March 25th 05, 01:25 AM
Wound Up

Yeah, it was a comedy of errors. Lawn Tractor gets stuck while mowing.
Friend's father gets Big Tractor; it gets stuck. Neighbor notices,
brings Bigger Tractor and everyone tries together, but fail and slide a
little closer to Rancid Pond. Then, BIG-ASS JOHN DEERE MAN from down
the street comes confidently along, and curses as he gets stuck right in
everyone's way. A little more sliding. Lawn Tractor is now dangerously
close to death. Also, three of us are now covered in mud from slipping
and falling while trying to push. Giant Diesel Tow Truck finally comes
at dusk, and has this smirk on his face, "what in the hell has been
going on here"?

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 25th 05, 01:51 AM
Wound Up

I might even agree with Wound Up if I knew
> what it is he DID write. The war is over.

Yep, and you've just lost.

Here's what I wrote:

Dog #1 ****s, dog #2 eats it.
Dog #2 ****s, dog #1 eats it.
Cat jumps down, throws up, both dogs eat it.

Now,

You are Dog 1
Pat is Dog 2
dwight aka BJ is Cat

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 25th 05, 12:16 PM
dwight

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
>I might even agree with Wound Up if I knew
>> what it is he DID write. The war is over.

> Yep, and you've just lost.
>

> Here's what I wrote:
>
> Dog #1 ****s, dog #2 eats it.
> Dog #2 ****s, dog #1 eats it.
> Cat jumps down, throws up, both dogs eat it.
>
> Now,
>
> You are Dog 1
> Pat is Dog 2
> dwight aka BJ is Cat

Ah. Another computer illiterate. Why do you guys keep inviting me to play in
your sandbox?

dwight

Old March 25th 05, 01:01 PM
SVTKate

Oh My God!
I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair.

In our case, that damn little bush WON!
*evil grin*
But just wait till it dries out a little bit.... I don't give up easily.
http://www.kizthiz.com/tennessee%20tow%20truck.jpg

Kate

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
| Yeah, it was a comedy of errors. Lawn Tractor gets stuck while mowing.
| Friend's father gets Big Tractor; it gets stuck. Neighbor notices,
| brings Bigger Tractor and everyone tries together, but fail and slide a
| little closer to Rancid Pond. Then, BIG-ASS JOHN DEERE MAN from down
| the street comes confidently along, and curses as he gets stuck right in
| everyone's way. A little more sliding. Lawn Tractor is now dangerously
| close to death. Also, three of us are now covered in mud from slipping
| and falling while trying to push. Giant Diesel Tow Truck finally comes
| at dusk, and has this smirk on his face, "what in the hell has been
| going on here"?
|
| SVTKate wrote:
| > FOFLMAO!
| >
| > Ours isn't quite that, but still we did not want to end up in it.
| >
| > The Hill of Death ... LMAO!

| > |
| > | Cool! That was easy enough!
| > |

| > have
| > |
| > | I once saw one try to pull the other, then another neighbor is called,
| > | and before you know it, you've got a Super Duty tow truck with a winch
| > | and about 5-6 people standing around in the mud with their tractors.
=)
| > | It was the Hill of Death. The thing was, no one could get very
| > | cavalier, because at the bottom of it was a rancid, deep former
| > | livestock pond.
| > |

| > spring
| > bushes

| > | > |
| > ago.
| > | > |
| > try to

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |
| > |
| > | --
| > | Wound Up
| > | ThunderSnake #65
| > |

Old March 25th 05, 02:59 PM
Wound Up

SVTKate wrote:
> Oh My God!
> I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair.

I thought you'd enjoy that. All his mom said was, "are you boys done
playing with your tractors" when we went back to the house.

They drained Rancid Pond aka The Malaria Pit the following year...

> In our case, that damn little bush WON!
> *evil grin*
> But just wait till it dries out a little bit.... I don't give up easily.
> http://www.kizthiz.com/tennessee%20tow%20truck.jpg

Yeah, it looks like the Kubota got pretty close to going swimming. And
something like this just steels your resolve against that bush. Now,
it's personal.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 26th 05, 12:07 AM
SVTKate

Damn, that was a good story!

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
| SVTKate wrote:
| > Oh My God!
| > I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair.
|
| I thought you'd enjoy that. All his mom said was, "are you boys done
| playing with your tractors" when we went back to the house.
|
| They drained Rancid Pond aka The Malaria Pit the following year...
|
| > In our case, that damn little bush WON!
| > *evil grin*
| > But just wait till it dries out a little bit.... I don't give up easily.
| > http://www.kizthiz.com/tennessee%20tow%20truck.jpg
|
| Yeah, it looks like the Kubota got pretty close to going swimming. And
| something like this just steels your resolve against that bush. Now,
| it's personal.
|

| > Kate
| >

| > "Wound Up" > wrote in message
| > | Yeah, it was a comedy of errors. Lawn Tractor gets stuck while
mowing.
| > | Friend's father gets Big Tractor; it gets stuck. Neighbor notices,
| > | brings Bigger Tractor and everyone tries together, but fail and slide
| > | little closer to Rancid Pond. Then, BIG-ASS JOHN DEERE MAN from down
| > | the street comes confidently along, and curses as he gets stuck right
in
| > | everyone's way. A little more sliding. Lawn Tractor is now
dangerously
| > | close to death. Also, three of us are now covered in mud from
slipping
| > | and falling while trying to push. Giant Diesel Tow Truck finally
comes
| > | at dusk, and has this smirk on his face, "what in the hell has been
| > | going on here"?
| > |

| > the
| > | > |