2006 Mustang GT wont break traction.

Old May 12th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default WAKE UP!!!

On Wed, 10 May 2006 21:25:10 -0400, Henry > wrote:

>The MadMan wrote:
>
>> Wrong answer.......should read, "WE KNOW with Traction Cont on or off,
>> it better spin the tires!!!"

>> If not, return to your dealer!! Unless you are talking about the GT
>> wannabee V6.

>> That's the bottom line....no question.....I've driven several.....I own
>> one.....and have several friends driving them.
>> We all can smoke the tires in first gear - manual and automatic.

> Any wheel hop problems?

None with mine. It won't SMOKE the tires but it does a nice job of
squealing them on startup. Of course I've got an automatic, so I
don't get to do the clutching like I used to with my barracuda....
Now that was one AWSOME piece of machinery, but it was so light and
unstable above 100..... It scared me way back then even though I
thought I was immortal and nutthin' could hurt me.... I'd be afraid
to drive it now and try some of those stoopid things we used to do
<G>

John