N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses

Old September 22nd 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264172034.html

N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses
Move Should Cut Down Unlicensed Illegal Immigrants

Sep 22,2007

(CBS) NEW YORK They were celebrating outside the governor's office Friday
as Eliot Spitzer handed a landmark victory to a half-million illegal
immigrants.

The state will no longer require proof of citizenship for driver's
licenses.

"We're changing our policy with respect to getting more people out of
shadows and into the system so people don't hide they're here," Spitzer
said.

He said the current restrictions on non-citizens have filled the roads with
unlicensed drivers five times more likely to get into accidents.

But the also called it a matter of justice.

"As long as I'm governor we won't pretend they don't exist, cut them off
from society," Spitzer said.

(snip)

---------------------------------------

Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
illegal labor. And more americans will now die on the highways because of
these drunk driving mexicans.
Old September 22nd 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Bjorn

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:48:46 -0000, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264172034.html
>
>N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses
>Move Should Cut Down Unlicensed Illegal Immigrants
>
>Sep 22,2007
>
>(CBS) NEW YORK They were celebrating outside the governor's office Friday
>as Eliot Spitzer handed a landmark victory to a half-million illegal
>immigrants.
>
>The state will no longer require proof of citizenship for driver's
>licenses.
>
>"We're changing our policy with respect to getting more people out of
>shadows and into the system so people don't hide they're here," Spitzer
>said.
>
>He said the current restrictions on non-citizens have filled the roads with
>unlicensed drivers five times more likely to get into accidents.
>
>But the also called it a matter of justice.
>
>"As long as I'm governor we won't pretend they don't exist, cut them off
>from society," Spitzer said.
>
>(snip)
>
>---------------------------------------
>
>Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
>illegal labor. And more americans will now die on the highways because of
>these drunk driving mexicans.

They are definitely running against the wind.

Anybody still want NY Rudy?
Old September 22nd 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
> Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
> illegal labor.

No, Mexican labor that is more competent and hard working than a
worthless sack of **** like you could ever hope to be.

Only incompetent xenophobic ****wits like you will die because of them.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend foams like a Bartlo
(and spelling or gramatical errors are left as is):

"Hey - necromancer is a criminal coddler. BTW the article
says 4X and then it says the BAC was .187 which doesn't
make much sense. Not that it matters. Drunk drivers who
kill should get life wo parole."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/rqvtg
Message
Old September 22nd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > The state will no longer
require proof of citizenship for driver's
> licenses.
> "We're changing our policy with respect to getting more people out of
> shadows and into the system so people don't hide they're here," Spitzer
> said.

Obvioulsy they bowed to pressure from Hispanicks who threatened them
with the vote of they don;t make it eaiser for illegal Hispanicks in
the USA. Democracy makes whores out of all politicians.

Old September 22nd 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > Another politician bought
off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
> illegal labor.

It wasn;t pressure from businesses. It was pressure from the Hispanick
community who threatened them with the vote. Why would businesses care
whether or not illegals have drivers licenses as long as they just
show up for work?

Old September 22nd 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
johnny@.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264172034.html
>
> N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses
> Move Should Cut Down Unlicensed Illegal Immigrants
>
> Sep 22,2007
>
> (CBS) NEW YORK They were celebrating outside the governor's office Friday
> as Eliot Spitzer handed a landmark victory to a half-million illegal
> immigrants.
>
> The state will no longer require proof of citizenship for driver's
> licenses.
>
> "We're changing our policy with respect to getting more people out of
> shadows and into the system so people don't hide they're here," Spitzer
> said.
>
> He said the current restrictions on non-citizens have filled the roads with
> unlicensed drivers five times more likely to get into accidents.
>
> But the also called it a matter of justice.
>
> "As long as I'm governor we won't pretend they don't exist, cut them off
> from society," Spitzer said.
>
> (snip)
>
> ---------------------------------------
>
> Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
> illegal labor. And more americans will now die on the highways because of
> these drunk driving mexicans.

He wasn't bought off, he is just like George Bush, he thinks only God
and himself know what's best for the ignorant population.

If we had a real president, Spitzer would have been arrested by federal
marshals, as soon as he signed his self created law into existence. He
is knowingly, aiding and abetting illegal aliens to stay in this
country, and it can't be denied.

--
Tom Tancredo for President in 2008
For a Secure America
Old September 22nd 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Larry[_2_]

In article >,
"johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264172034.html
> >
> > N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses
> > Move Should Cut Down Unlicensed Illegal Immigrants
> >
> > Sep 22,2007
> >
> > (CBS) NEW YORK They were celebrating outside the governor's office Friday
> > as Eliot Spitzer handed a landmark victory to a half-million illegal
> > immigrants.
> >
> > The state will no longer require proof of citizenship for driver's
> > licenses.
> >
> > "We're changing our policy with respect to getting more people out of
> > shadows and into the system so people don't hide they're here," Spitzer
> > said.
> >
> > He said the current restrictions on non-citizens have filled the roads with
> > unlicensed drivers five times more likely to get into accidents.
> >
> > But the also called it a matter of justice.
> >
> > "As long as I'm governor we won't pretend they don't exist, cut them off
> > from society," Spitzer said.
> >
> > (snip)
> >
> > ---------------------------------------
> >
> > Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
> > illegal labor. And more americans will now die on the highways because of
> > these drunk driving mexicans.

> He wasn't bought off, he is just like George Bush, he thinks only God
> and himself know what's best for the ignorant population.

As opposed to Usenet posters..... ?
Old September 22nd 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264172034.html
>
>N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses
>Move Should Cut Down Unlicensed Illegal Immigrants
>
>Sep 22,2007
>
>(CBS) NEW YORK They were celebrating outside the governor's office Friday
>as Eliot Spitzer handed a landmark victory to a half-million illegal
>immigrants.
>
>The state will no longer require proof of citizenship for driver's
>licenses.
>
>"We're changing our policy with respect to getting more people out of
>shadows and into the system so people don't hide they're here," Spitzer
>said.
>
>He said the current restrictions on non-citizens have filled the roads with
>unlicensed drivers five times more likely to get into accidents.
>
>But the also called it a matter of justice.
>
>"As long as I'm governor we won't pretend they don't exist, cut them off
>from society," Spitzer said.
>
>(snip)
>
>---------------------------------------
>
>Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
>illegal labor. And more americans will now die on the highways because of
>these drunk driving mexicans.

One day, with diligence, you might learn how to read.

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en
Old September 22nd 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Larry[_2_]

In article >,
lyon_wonder > wrote:

> >Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
> >illegal labor. And more americans will now die on the highways because of
> >these drunk driving mexicans.

> And Dubya wants to bring in Mexican semi drivers so corporations can
> have a cheap alternative to well-paid American truckers. Same old
> story with Globalization, the race to the bottom.

Also known as "supply and demand."
Old September 22nd 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Bjorn

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:22:10 -0400, "Murderous Speeding Drunken
Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>>http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264172034.html
>>
>>N.Y. Drops Citizenship Proof For Driver's Licenses
>>Move Should Cut Down Unlicensed Illegal Immigrants
>>
>>Sep 22,2007
>>
>>(CBS) NEW YORK They were celebrating outside the governor's office Friday
>>as Eliot Spitzer handed a landmark victory to a half-million illegal
>>immigrants.
>>
>>The state will no longer require proof of citizenship for driver's
>>licenses.
>>
>>"We're changing our policy with respect to getting more people out of
>>shadows and into the system so people don't hide they're here," Spitzer
>>said.
>>
>>He said the current restrictions on non-citizens have filled the roads with
>>unlicensed drivers five times more likely to get into accidents.
>>
>>But the also called it a matter of justice.
>>
>>"As long as I'm governor we won't pretend they don't exist, cut them off
>>from society," Spitzer said.
>>
>>(snip)
>>
>>---------------------------------------
>>
>>Another politician bought off by the corporations who profit from the cheap
>>illegal labor. And more americans will now die on the highways because of
>>these drunk driving mexicans.

>One day, with diligence, you might learn how to read.

Maybe he isn't reading, but what difference would it make?

They won't magically drive safer because they get licenses, they
already drive as well as they are ever going to. And given that
they've gone without insurance all this time, they are not suddenly
going to begin forking over hard cash for it because the law
recognises them. The only practical difference in them getting these
is that they get their hands on our de facto National lD, the kind of
ID that carries a presumption of legality that they do not in fact
possess. Why would anyone wish that?