Goodyear Authority AT tires

Old June 29th 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

Default Goodyear Authority AT tires

I've got 41k on my BFG AT KO tires (31 10.50x15) and I'm down to 6/32".
I'll need new tires before the snow flies. Has anyone used the Goodyear
Authority AT tires on a Jeep Wrangler (98-06)? I don't "off road" but I
live a mile off of pavement on a non maintained (no plowing and no
grading) county road. I deal with mud, snow and sometimes mud under
snow. A set the Goodyear tires is about $200 cheaper than the BFGs. I
realize they are Goodyear made for Walmart. So has anyone had experience
with these tires? The BFG tires have been excellent, but are they $200
better?

--
FRH

FS: 5 Goodyear GSA 30x9.5 tires Terry Reed Jeep 4 April 11th 11 01:28 PM
Where to get Goodyear F1 GS-D3 tires? Grant Edwards Mazda 7 May 13th 08 11:27 PM
Goodyear Wrangler Tires Greg[_4_] Ford Explorer 2 September 4th 06 02:28 PM
Goodyear EMT tires Dad Corvette 6 May 31st 06 04:37 PM
Anyone install Goodyear Assurance Comfortred tires? [email protected] General 1 June 4th 05 04:15 AM